Wants

Russoul1

hi all, anyone help me out looking for;

willie parker - ive got to fight it - mpac

(minimum EX with clean labels)

jimmy castor - its ok - jetset **SORTED**

(minimum EX with clean labels, missed the copy for sale on here sad.gif )

riff ruffin - peppin and hidin - duke

(mintish copy can buy one of ebay)

if you can help pm or email russel.holley@btinternet.com

stating condition and price please

cash waiting

thanks in advance

russ

Edited by russoul1
Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi all, anyone help me out looking for;

willie parker - ive got to fight it - mpac

(minimum EX with clean labels)

jimmy castor - its ok - jetset

(minimum EX with clean labels, missed the copy for sale on here :wicked: )

riff ruffin - peppin and hidin - duke

(mintish copy can buy one of ebay)

if you can help pm or email russel.holley@btinternet.com

stating condition and price please

cash waiting

thanks in advance

russ

Cant believe my luck, i never post for wants on here and when i do, someones chasing the same feeking tune :wicked:

Social source share

Cant believe my luck, i never post for wants on here and when i do, someones chasing the same feeking tune :wicked:
i think thats really strange all the 45s in the world , missed out on a couple on ebay, forgot about it until last night going

to mansfield in my mates car, off a cd, reminded me to put up a want :wicked: as they say strange world of northern soul :lol:

good luck never know we might strike lucky

Social source share

Phils got a point Russ.
yes that is a fair point, im not a time waster either. i have brought and sold lots of this site with no hassle!!!!

yes have contacted phil regards his copy for sale offered him near his asking price, contacted mark bicknell regards a possible copy

plus i did state a price i wanted to pay, did get a pm from him yesterday offering me a copy

but because i was WORKING and didnt get back to him by 3pm sold it to someone else maybe Tim

who is also after a copy who i have been in contact with.

im am waiting on someone getting back to me regards a copy.

russ

Social source share

yes that is a fair point, im not a time waster either. i have brought and sold lots of this site with no hassle!!!!

yes have contacted phil regards his copy for sale offered him near his asking price, contacted mark bicknell regards a possible copy

plus i did state a price i wanted to pay, did get a pm from him yesterday offering me a copy

but because i was WORKING and didnt get back to him by 3pm sold it to someone else maybe Tim

russ

Not me mate, as i said first come first served :D

Social source share

russ

I hold my hands up here Russ, I did send you a PM with a meet me half way price which I would have been happy with, in the meantime I got another PM from a different chap not Tim already spoke to him and again he was looking for a copy around the ton mark, the other chap offered me the full current book price as I did not hear back from you after the PM I sent you I took it that you were not interested at the asking price or you found or sourced another copy, this may be an example in posting wants that a prepared to pay price is listed with the want then it saves situations like this arrising.

I suggested this on another thread recently and most people thought it was a good idea, where it all get's a little cloudy is when people are unsure of the value of a want or as sellers the same problem, I feel we have all been around records long enough to know basic ball park prices and values, we all have access to the prices guides and friends we can call upon to value stuff, Soul Source being the perfect place to gain information and values on records, I respond to wants if I'm not that bothered about keeping the record or to fund other records, but by the same token I refuse to give them away or be told what someone is not prepared to pay as the need to sell is not to survive more to keep my finger in the pie with collecting etc.I am no way suggesting Russ that you are one of the people on here who is after something for nothing by the way, really sorry for jumping the gun a bit on this instance and making a sale and I hope you source a copy soon.

Regards Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

russ

I hold my hands up here Russ, I did send you a PM with a meet me half way price which I would have been happy with, in the meantime I got another PM from a different chap not Tim already spoke to him and again he was looking for a copy around the ton mark, the other chap offered me the full current book price as I did not hear back from you after the PM I sent you I took it that you were not interested at the asking price or you found or sourced another copy, this may be an example in posting wants that a prepared to pay price is listed with the want then it saves situations like this arrising.

I suggested this on another thread recently and most people thought it was a good idea, where it all get's a little cloudy is when people are unsure of the value of a want or as sellers the same problem, I feel we have all been around records long enough to know basic ball park prices and values, we all have access to the prices guides and friends we can call upon to value stuff, Soul Source being the perfect place to gain information and values on records, I respond to wants if I'm not that bothered about keeping the record or to fund other records, but by the same token I refuse to give them away or be told what someone is not prepared to pay as the need to sell is not to survive more to keep my finger in the pie with collecting etc.I am no way suggesting Russ that you are one of the people on here who is after something for nothing by the way, really sorry for jumping the gun a bit on this instance and making a sale and I hope you source a copy soon.

Regards Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Not me mate, as i said first come first served :D

Not me mate, as i said first come first served :lol:

--------------------

Bournemouth railway club

09 DATES

MARCH 7 / MAY 9 / JUNE 27 / AUG 8 / OCT 3 / DEC 12

Northern Soul / R&B / Classics / Lesser played oldies / Latin Soul

£2 entry /7.30 til 1.30

Cheap bar

We are not sheep.