Super Sunday Sales.... Little Archie, Irma & Larks, Little Foxes

Clearing a few things out of my sales box after a hectic night in the record bar at Lifeline! Usual thing:

Price includes UK postage, add £1.50 for Europe or £2.50 USA

Prefer payment by paypal at no extra charge, but UK cheques fine as well.

Money back if you're not happy!

Little Archie - All I Have To Do / You Can't Tie Me Down - Dial wdj. EX+ £100 massively in-demand and for good reason, this is a superb up tempo 60s dancer and if you flip it over you'll get more of the same! HOLD

Irma and the Larks - Without You Baby - Fairmount. EX small amount of writing on labels. £85 another in demand 45 that is packing dance floors at the moment. SOLD

Ray Lewis - Sorry, You've Got The Wrong Number - Smash wdj. EX has 2 labels stuck over top of each other on 'Sorry..' side. £40 been a very long time since I last had a copy of this for sale.... SOLD

Little Foxes - So Glad Your Love Don't Change / Love Made To Order - Okeh wdj. M- £135 lovely clean example of this truly superb double sider, produced by Mike Terry.

Claude 'Baby' Huey - Drifting - M.I.O.B. M- stunning condition, I doubt you'll see this 45 any cleaner. £175

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

there was someone after a copy of little archie on here the other day in the wants section, :):D

Cheers :g: , have been in touch with that person but at the moment Little Archie is still up for grabs....

Social source share

Guest REVILOT

PAYPAL sent

Cheers

Clearing a few things out of my sales box after a hectic night in the record bar at Lifeline! Usual thing:

Price includes UK postage, add £1.50 for Europe or £2.50 USA

Prefer payment by paypal at no extra charge, but UK cheques fine as well.

Money back if you're not happy!

Little Archie - All I Have To Do / You Can't Tie Me Down - Dial wdj. EX+ £100 massively in-demand and for good reason, this is a superb up tempo 60s dancer and if you flip it over you'll get more of the same!

Irma and the Larks - Without You Baby - Fairmount. EX small amount of writing on labels. £85 another in demand 45 that is packing dance floors at the moment.

Ray Lewis - Sorry, You've Got The Wrong Number - Smash wdj. EX has 2 labels stuck over top of each other on 'Sorry..' side. £40 been a very long time since I last had a copy of this for sale....

Little Foxes - So Glad Your Love Don't Change / Love Made To Order - Okeh wdj. M- £135 lovely clean example of this truly superb double sider, produced by Mike Terry.

Claude 'Baby' Huey - Drifting - M.I.O.B. M- stunning condition, I doubt you'll see this 45 any cleaner. £175

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert