Detroit And Some Not- To Clear Out

Windlesoul

Hi all, clear out here, some previously listed at reduced prices. Paypal only please, price includes postage and packing. Grades are very conservative, Mint means out of the factory in my book! Discounts on multiple purchases, Pm me:

Al Apollo-I'm walkin'-Cub VG 50

Ernie Hines-Thank you baby-USA Ex 20

Betty Johnson- Whats the matter little girl/Wednesdays child- 7" metal acetate VG+ slight warp DNAP Offers

Don Hart-Keep on holding on-Cool School (deep scratch to run in but stops before intro, flip is shagged with scratches. Otherwise vinyl is pristine, KOHO plays beautifully) A snip at 35!!!

Tartans & Kaddoo Strings-Nothing but love-Impact VG 15

Preston Peters-You better wake up-7" Audiodisc metal acetate Vg+ at least offers

Sam E. Solo- Love is not a game / Tears keep falling-Imperial VG+ couple of scratches on Tears 25

Rose Batiste-Come back in a hurry/I still wait for you-Revilot Ex 30

Fabulous Peps-Shes going to leave you/This love I have for you VG (plays much better) 30

Terry Felton-You're welcome-Revilot Ex 30

Virginia Davis-Whats the matter baby-Velvet G plays VG+ 15

Jimmy Gilford-Misery Street/Wanna be your baby-Wheelsville Ex 40

Clifford Curry-Aint no danger-UK Pama centre popped out, vinyl Ex 25

The Greatest on Stage (60s red Pye Int. EP with Chuck jackson: Hand it over ("live"); Shirelles: Dedicated to the one I love, Maxine Brown: Since I found you, Dionne Warwick:What Id say) Ex 25

Cheers, Mark.

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

List updated......

Mark.

Hi all, clear out here, some previously listed at reduced prices. Paypal only please, price includes postage and packing. Grades are very conservative, Mint means out of the factory in my book! Discounts on multiple purchases, Pm me:

Al Apollo-I'm walkin'-Cub VG 50

Ernie Hines-Thank you baby-USA Ex 20

Betty Johnson- Whats the matter little girl/Wednesdays child- 7" metal acetate VG+ slight warp DNAP Offers

Don Hart-Keep on holding on-Cool School (deep scratch to run in but stops before intro, flip is shagged with scratches. Otherwise vinyl is pristine, KOHO plays beautifully) A snip at 35!!!

Tartans & Kaddoo Strings-Nothing but love-Impact VG 15

Preston Peters-You better wake up-7" Audiodisc metal acetate Vg+ at least offers

Sam E. Solo- Love is not a game / Tears keep falling-Imperial VG+ couple of scratches on Tears 25

Rose Batiste-Come back in a hurry/I still wait for you-Revilot Ex 30 **SOLD**

Fabulous Peps-Shes going to leave you/This love I have for you VG (plays much better) 30 **SOLD**

Terry Felton-You're welcome-Revilot Ex 30

Virginia Davis-Whats the matter baby-Velvet G plays VG+ 15 **SOLD**

Jimmy Gilford-Misery Street/Wanna be your baby-Wheelsville Ex 40

Clifford Curry-Aint no danger-UK Pama centre popped out, vinyl Ex 25 **SOLD**

The Greatest on Stage (60s red Pye Int. EP with Chuck jackson: Hand it over ("live"); Shirelles: Dedicated to the one I love, Maxine Brown: Since I found you, Dionne Warwick:What Id say) Ex 25

Cheers, Mark.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert