Wille Mitchell And Similar Upbeat

Hi all

Was really hoping someone can give me a few pointers. Whilst too young to experience Northern when it was really happening I love the music, especially the really upbeat stuff.

I'm putting together a playlist for my dad and I know he will really like the sound too but I want some really upbeat stuff. So far i'm including, Veda - what it's all about, Willie Mitchell - That driving beat, Don Thomas - Come on Train, a few bits by the Showmen, Dean Parrish - I'm on my way, The Casualeers - Dance Dance Dance, James Fountain - 7 Day Lover, Timeless legend - I was born to love you, Gd and the big J- Movin on.

If anybody has any other ideas that fit with the above i'd be really grateful if you could let me know the tracks so I can check them out.

Cheers,

Baz

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all

Was really hoping someone can give me a few pointers. Whilst too young to experience Northern when it was really happening I love the music, especially the really upbeat stuff.

I'm putting together a playlist for my dad and I know he will really like the sound too but I want some really upbeat stuff. So far i'm including, Veda - what it's all about, Willie Mitchell - That driving beat, Don Thomas - Come on Train, a few bits by the Showmen, Dean Parrish - I'm on my way, The Casualeers - Dance Dance Dance, James Fountain - 7 Day Lover, Timeless legend - I was born to love you, Gd and the big J- Movin on.

If anybody has any other ideas that fit with the above i'd be really grateful if you could let me know the tracks so I can check them out.

Cheers,

Baz

The Volumes "just can't help myself"

Darrow Fletcher "pain just gets a little deeper"

Junior Walker "shake and finger pop"

Social source share

Guest soulfulguy
:unsure: Hi try chuck wood SEVEN DAYS TOO LONG should fit the bill nicely . Pretty fast paced upbeat and catchy ! From Steve hope you find loads more as soulie you are in for a real treat some great sounds out there! Edited by soulfulguy
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert