Ronnie Mcneir - Deto Orig For Sale

Ronnie McNeir - Sittin In My Class b/w Isn't She A Pretty Girl on DeTo 2878 - stamped original for sale. Serios offers please

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ronnie McNeir - Sittin In My Class b/w Isn't She A Pretty Girl on DeTo 2878 - stamped original for sale. Serios offers please

link

Thats serious,that might help!cant give us a ball park,watched my mate pay £13 for one few years back,i know you`d would would not entertain such offer,anybody seen any for sale on e-bay,bet it/they went for loads? :)

Social source share

Thats serious,that might help!cant give us a ball park,watched my mate pay £13 for one few years back,i know you`d  would would not entertain such offer,anybody seen any for sale on e-bay,bet it/they went for loads? :D

link

See my reply to other Ronnie Mcneir thread, there has been quite a few on ebay.

Social source share

link

Condition?

Social source share

I wonder if this was the one that went on ebay yesterday? I had a bid of £467 in, thought it would go higher and wasn't too bothered so I cancelled it, only to go back and see that it ended at £460! Damn! :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

I wonder if this was the one that went on ebay yesterday? I had a bid of £467 in, thought it would go higher and wasn't too bothered so I cancelled it, only to go back and see that it ended at £460! Damn! :yes:

link

Done the same myself in the past wink.gif , just tell yourself the winner definitely had £700 on it. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Done the same myself in the past wink.gif , just tell yourself the winner definitely had £700 on it.  :yes:

link

If C bid £467, and it went for £460, I think that means he won it.

I'll do the Maths Stu, you can sue anyone who disagrees :thumbsup:

Social source share

I'll do the Maths Stu, you can sue anyone who disagrees  :thumbsup:

link

If only I had won it. I was convinced it would go higher so I cancelled my £467 snipe a few hours before the auction ended. :yes: No big deal really, it will be available again in the not too distant future I am sure.

Social source share

I'll do the Maths Stu, you can sue anyone who disagrees  :yes:

link

The winner simply beat the next highest bidder. The winner may well have had a £700 maximum bid, and if Christian had put in a bid of £467 then the winner would have still won, only paying the next increment above Christian's bid. Is that right? :thumbsup:

Edited by tony_i
Social source share

The winner simply beat the next highest bidder. The winner may well have had a £700 maximum bid, and if Christian had put in a bid of £467 then the winner would have still won, only paying the next increment above Christian's bid. Is that right?  :thumbsup:

link

Yes that is right, for all we know the winner could have had a bid of £3000. On the other hand, chances are always he actually only had £463 or something as his (or her) maximum bid

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

I'll do the Maths Stu, you can sue anyone who disagrees  :thumbsup:

link

Erm, Mikey, you are not familiar with the ways of ebay are you? Go back to playing with your pie charts. :yes:

Consider yourself mocked. wink.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Erm, Mikey, you are not familiar with the ways of ebay are you?  Go back to playing with your pie charts. :yes:

Consider yourself mocked. :thumbsup:

link

You're probably right Stu.

I just assumed someone bidding higher than the closing price would br the winner. But there are lots of practices on ebay that I dont understand.

Mikey the afflicted

Social source share

You're probably right Stu.

I just assumed someone bidding higher than the closing price would br the winner. But there are lots of practices on ebay that I dont understand.

Mikey the afflicted

link

Mike

I think the bit you've missed is this:

I was convinced it would go higher so I cancelled my £467 snipe  a few hours before the auction ended

In other words, he didn't bid anything at all, and so he didn't win it

:thumbsup:

Social source share

link

Send my fees to s/s who i`m sure will pass them on to me!for advice obtained while under pressure! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert