Anyone Know Proper Current Vlaue Of Ronnie Mcneir

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jamie

Varies wildly this one, have seen it go on ebay for about £800 - £1200

What are you selling it for you loony!!!

You could always send it in to John Manships auction. You'd probably get at least a grand for it.

Jamie

Social source share

Does anyone know what price I should be selling Ronnie McNeir Sittin In My Class original for?

Thanks

link

I would say about £200/300,but hey!!,if i was to be offerd this for £150 i would rip ya arm off for it!!!

Social source share

Guest Jamie

I would say about £200/300,but hey!!,if i was to be offerd this for £150 i would rip ya arm off for it!!!

link

:D:):D:)

Social source share

Varies wildly this one, have seen it go on ebay for about £800 - £1200

What are you selling it for you loony!!!

You could always send it in to John Manships auction. You'd probably get at least a grand for it.

Jamie

link

Agree with ya there Jamie,think this will be on E/bay tomorow,cant see revellot getting here what he`ll get off E/bay or manship?,even re-issues getting expensive dont you think?. :)

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Agree with ya there Jamie,think this will be on E/bay tomorow,cant see revellot getting here what he`ll get off E/bay or manship?,even re-issues getting expensive dont you think?. :D

link

Yep, you're right there matey.

I think there has been a few 'scams' on ebay recently, with people starting up new accounts, then selling Ronnie McNeir as their first record and using scans of just sold items.

If Mr Revilot hasn't got an ebay account, a few of the collectors out there would think something is a bit odd and suspect another scam.

You can't win these days a tell ya!!! :)

Jamie :)

Social source share

Yep, you're right there matey.

I think there has been a few 'scams' on ebay recently, with people starting up new accounts, then selling Ronnie McNeir as their first record and using scans of just sold items.

If Mr Revilot hasn't got an ebay account, a few of the collectors out there would think something is a bit odd and suspect another scam.

You can't win these days a tell ya!!!  :D

Jamie  :)

link

I've been posting & posted at on another thread.

The whole damn worlds going crazy (that'd make a good song title :) )

I've got lots of records to sell. I don't know what current values are, I only asked. It seems like these days you've got to go through a full on interrogation before you're allowed to enter back into the soul world these days.

I'm not scamming anyone. It's all gone completely bloody mad.

I'll sell my shit elsewhere.

Social source share

Guest Jamie

I've been posting & posted at on another thread.

The whole damn worlds going crazy (that'd make a good song title :D )

I've got lots of records to sell. I don't know what current values are, I only asked. It seems like these days you've got to go through a full on interrogation before you're allowed to enter back into the soul world these days.

I'm not scamming anyone. It's all gone completely bloody mad.

I'll sell my shit elsewhere.

link

I've read your posts on the other thread. There's over 2,500 members on here, and not all are mad - just most of us! :)

It's just your back luck you picked a thread where there is still a lot of bad feeling.

I'd say to you give it a chance, there's some brilliant people on here and I've had some great laughs.

All I'd say in their defence is that there has been a history of 'phantom' [sic] posters on here, either joining under another name or starting a second account and speaking to themselves (Yes, really :D ).

Some people just think the same is happening when a new poster adds a comment to a thread and doesn't use their real name - no big deal!

Cheers,

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

All I'd say in their defence is that there has been a history of 'phantom' [sic] posters on here

link

you're right there jamie.

some right twat has hijacked my identity and been leaving some absolute bollocks.

Social source share

Guest Jamie

some right twat has hijacked my identity and been leaving some absolute bollocks.

link

I much prefer the alter-ego. He's much more fun and controversial :D

Social source share

I've read your posts on the other thread. There's over 2,500 members on here, and not all are mad - just most of us!  :D

It's just your back luck you picked a thread where there is still a lot of bad feeling.

I'd say to you give it a chance, there's some brilliant people on here and I've had some great laughs.

All I'd say in their defence is that there has been a history of 'phantom' [sic] posters on here, either joining under another name or starting a second account and speaking to themselves (Yes, really :) ).

Some people just think the same is happening when a new poster adds a comment to a thread and doesn't use there name - no big deal!

Cheers,

Jamie  :)

link

Well it is a big deal to me.

I'm not used to being given the third degree and suspected of god knows what.

I'm going to leave this site now and not post any more messages.

Social source share

Come on revilott,Jamie was not having a dig i think he`s confirming that this rare indemand item!,so we have helped you in a way!i made you a offer which i ment,and we sorry! I was right soon buggerd off to E/bay fukcing sencetive or what i think you are from Catterick,sorta!explains it really.... :)

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

Guest remus

link

:D good ol' Kenny :)

Social source share

Guest remus

link

Dan, which one are you in the photo? :)

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Well it is a big deal to me.

I'm not used to being given the third degree and suspected of god knows what.

I'm going to leave this site now and not post any more messages.

link

Sorry if that was worded the wrong way, I didn't mean it to sound as though it was no big deal to you :D

What I meant was I hope you could see why there was a bit of suspicion, and to hopefully give the rest of the site a bit of a chance.

You obviously know your onions by selling the kind of records you plan to, and I think it'd be a shame if we didn't have your input and involvement.

Hopefully meet a few new mates. You say you're in Catterick. Why don't you come down to Leeds next Friday to a little Soul night I put on and we'll have a few beers?

Cheers,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert