Marrs Bar Pete Does Jazzfunk At Rugby

It was 1978 northern had died for me ,Jazz Funk was the coolest move to make, remember the Ritz and the notts palais the locarno etc. The people were the coolist the tunes were brand new album tracks from the states my faves were WILLI BOBO, HERBIE HANCOCK, WILBERT LONGMIER to name but a few , what are yours? any way i'll be doing an hour of stuff at the Rugby all nighter in the free room at 4 am..cya there funksters!!!!!

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest nubes

It was 1978 northern had died for me ,Jazz Funk was the coolest move to make, remember the Ritz and the notts palais the locarno etc. The people were the coolist the tunes were brand new album tracks from the states my faves were WILLI BOBO, HERBIE HANCOCK, WILBERT LONGMIER to name but a few , what are yours? any way i'll be doing an hour of stuff at the Rugby all nighter in the free room at 4 am..cya there funksters!!!!!

I Like It- Players Association

Sausolito-Grover Washington Jnr

Mysteries Of The World-MFSB

Watching Life - L A Boppers

just a few of the flavas that i dug...will be bringing along my Caister whistle for this one Pete...cant wait.... thumbup.gif ...delxxxx

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Are we going to see some of the sights i used to witness in the Bali Hai at the Locarno? :ohmy: One song comes to mind 'the snake' ph34r.gif

Social source share

Guest nubes

Are we going to see some of the sights i used to witness in the Bali Hai at the Locarno? :lol: One song comes to mind 'the snake' :lol:

What??..you mean the jazz funkers shagging all over the place :lol: ..... :lol: ...Delxxx

Social source share

new york afternoon-richie cole & eddie jefferson

the world is a ghetto - george benson

new york city- miroslav vitous

Social source share

Guest NorthernDancer

hi pete the records that come to mind are GOODY GOODY IT LOOKS LIKE LOVE ,GREAT SOUND FROM BRUM LOCARNO AND TIFFANYS AND DEXTER WANSEL LIFE ON MARS ALSO MASS PRODUCTION STROLLIN ATB CARL.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert