• Replies 16
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest FREEANEASY

pretty sure it only got a 45 release on UK Atlantic? had three copies over the years with and without centres

ON ATLANTIC, B/W The House That Jack Built, uk I think.

fine fine tune, on east coast souls 5th Anniversary CD freebie, o

ooh the hairs on the back er me neck :thumbsup::D

Social source share

£15 - £20 Gareth? I'm after this on US Columbia if anyone can help.

Jordi

Certainly no Columnia release. UK only as a straight 45. But there was a USA promo 4 track EP with this track is on Atlantic 1015 EP DJ . Other tracks include "Groovin" "Satisfaction" + 1

Just sold the UK copy in Mint in October for £40 this was the small hole release. I'd say the large hole one maybe £10 less..but with a big A wrote on the label, i'd knock a fiver off that value.

Edited by john manship
Social source share

Certainly no Columnia release. UK only as a straight 45. But there was a USA promo 4 track EP with this track is on Atlantic 1015 EP DJ . Other tracks include "Groovin" "Satisfaction" + 1

Just sold the UK copy in Mint in October for £40 this was the small hole release. I'd say the large hole one maybe £10 less..but with a big A wrote on the label, i'd knock a fiver off that value.

Cheers John - that around about what I thought.......

Girf

Social source share

Prefer Baby Washingtons version on Cotillion meself loike.

* agree. 10 times better or so but maybe not the right to answer as I never liked Aretha at all. hadn´t heard B Washingtons version til D Pearson August show I think it was. great great version that is :(

Social source share

I'm virtually 99.9% sure that I bid on a copy on US Columbia a few years ago on Ebay, I missed it and have been after it ever since. I remember thinking at the time that I'd never seen an American copy before. May be I was hallucinating.

Jordi

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gavin Page

Wondered where you'd got to!

Welcome back Gavin.

:thumbsup:

Sean

Yep, two weeks of eating Cow, drinking Margaritas and looking at records. Oh and a few more Holiday things and went to see if Galveston Bay lived up to what I thought it would :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert