Bose Freespace Commercial Amplifier + 4 Speakers

Mike Shawe

FOR SALE

1 x BOSE Power Amplifier

4 x BOSE Speakers

Since my shop closed I have no use for this amazing sounding set up. If you are already aware of the top quality of Bose's equipment, then I don't need to tell you how good this will sound in your home or business space. It's perfect for commercial use of small to medium size ie bar, pub, gym, cafe etc. Value wise I paid over £2000 for this, it's in excellent, full-working condition, I'll even throw in four wall speaker brackets for free, worth over £60.

Some blurb about the equipment on offer:

BOSE FreeSpace M2150 Commercial Amplifier

This expandable heavy-duty amplifier is engineered to deliver high-quality sound for business applications.The FreeSpace M2150 amplifier provides power for small-to medium-size installations such as restaurants, retail and hospitality venues.

The M2150 commercial amplifier offers stereo and bridged mono modes, allowing up to two separate listening zones. Bridged mono application will yield 300W operation at 8 Ohm, 16 Ohm, 70V or 100V operation. It includes a stereo effects loop, remote volume control as well as switch selecting for Effects Loop On/Off, High Pass Filter On/Off, Frequency Select (between 80Hz/ 120Hz), Clip Limiter On/Off.

This two-channel amplifier is engineered to work with FreeSpace speakers or other Bose loudspeakers plus appropriate equalizer card.

BOSE FreeSpace 203 Loudspeaker X 4

This surface-mount 100-watt loudspeaker is engineered for commercial venues that demand high-fidelity sound, powerful bass and proven reliability in a compact, stylish cabinet.

Bose FreeSpace 203 loudspeakers deliver quality sound without the need for special equipment and additional accessories. They can often be used with an existing amplifier to replace current loudspeakers or to expand sound coverage.

Each Bose FreeSpace 203 loudspeaker uses two proprietary Bose 4.5-inch (11.4 cm) StarDriver® speakers. They are engineered to provide consistent, high-quality sound. They are also are more reliable than conventional speakers whose small, separate tweeters are often unable to handle the high power and extended use required in many business applications.

post-1764-12708107421454_thumb.jpg

Only £599 - i bought it new for over £2K - a bargain for someone!

Buyer to arrange collection - delivery not included

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me..

pm or call:

Mike 07789744062

Edited by Mike Shawe
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Phil

To try and put this into perspective, my shop was 40ft x 20ft and the sound filled it with ease with plenty in reserve. It's built for installations, so it will sound great at any volume be it a space such as my shop or a record room. Hope that helps!

Edited by Mike Shawe
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert