Exeter Soul Club

Thought I'd pop this up for the guys.

Well less than 2 weeks to go so thought i'd better give this a push...

I know a few members have made it down to us, so they know what a good night we have down there...

if you haven't been what should expect...

aching legs for a start because all that dancing your be doing...

across the board sounds...

we like to mix it up down there and try and give a bit that matches everyones taste..

any way come down and let your ears tell you if its a good night.

DJ's on the night - Mick Lloyd,Dr Pickles,Mischief & Andy Wagner

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks Dave.. :wave:

and i've just done the 22nd August flyer ready to hand out next week with your name on... Good to have you down there again..

always a good night..

preview of the flyer below.. this is Aug one not May one.. May one is in the gallery..

i'll add this to the gallery after the May do.. don't want to confuse people do I :thumbup::no::ohmy:

post-970-1240317742_thumb.jpg

Thanks Dave.. :wave:

and i've just done the 22nd August flyer ready to hand out next week with your name on... Good to have you down there again..

always a good night..

preview of the flyer below.. this is Aug one not May one.. May one is in the gallery..

i'll add this to the gallery after the May do.. don't want to confuse people do I :thumbup::no::ohmy:

Paul,

If you can have some ready for May 2nd I'll put them out at any do's I get to in next couple of months plus of course at The Uni.

Dave

Guest Dr Pickles

Excuse me you two can we keep focused on the May 02. :D

med_gallery_970_10_60838.jpg

This is going to be a great night.

We love Exeter and used to travel 3hrs from Hemel Hempstead for this. In fact we liked it so much we moved to Somerset so now it will only take 20mins biggrin.gif .

Always a brilliant crowd with open ears.

I bumped into Andy at the Newquay weekender and we were both getting quite excited about Saturday 02 May.

I'll be playing something a bit different along side better known tunes. Just as long as it's uptempo with a beat.

Mischief and Mick both know how to entertain their crowd so it will be a hot and sweaty one.

Loads of B&B's around the venue being in such an historic town, which also means the coffee shops on Sunday morning are second to none. :thumbup:

See you there

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles

Excuse me you two can we keep focused on the May 02. :D

med_gallery_970_10_60838.jpg

This is going to be a great night.

We love Exeter and used to travel 3hrs from Hemel Hempstead for this. In fact we liked it so much we moved to Somerset so now it will only take 20mins biggrin.gif .

Always a brilliant crowd with open ears.

I bumped into Andy at the Newquay weekender and we were both getting quite excited about Saturday 02 May.

I'll be playing something a bit different along side better known tunes. Just as long as it's uptempo with a beat.

Mischief and Mick both know how to entertain their crowd so it will be a hot and sweaty one.

Loads of B&B's around the venue being in such an historic town, which also means the coffee shops on Sunday morning are second to none. :thumbup:

See you there

Doc

Sorry Chris,

We'll catch up with you at this one.Will bring some flyers for next Uni do for you and Mischief.

Hope you've got some great new tunes in your box.

See you on 2nd.

Dave & Viv

Guest Dr Pickles

"Good luck with this guys....I am DJing in Bedford and London that weekend, so won't be able to pop in from my Somerset base........but have a good one anyway...>Steve"

Cheers Steve. Hope to see you soon. Maybe Groovesville?

Dave

Lost of new bits that seemed to go down well at Newquay. :D

See you on 2nd and I'll try a few bits out.

Doc

Cheers Steve. Hope to see you soon. Maybe Groovesville?

Doc

Yes I think so, July isn't it? A long way off.......but see you then :thumbup: ........ATB, hope it goes well in Exeter.....

BTW the missus is moaning we bought the place in Somerset, moved all the records down, and I am hardly ever there :thumbup: Steve

Guest Dr Pickles

Yes I think so, July isn't it? A long way off.......but see you then :thumbup: ........ATB, hope it goes well in Exeter.....

BTW the missus is moaning we bought the place in Somerset, moved all the records down, and I am hardly ever there :D Steve

Yes indeed July 10th.

You need to move down permantly and stop mucking around on the M4. :thumbup:

You are missing out on some amazing weather down here.

ATB

Doc

Yes indeed July 10th.

You need to move down permantly and stop mucking around on the M4. :thumbup:

You are missing out on some amazing weather down here.

ATB

Doc

I know I know........and the dreaded A303 which I seem to spend half of my life on :lol: gonna blast 'em up in Birmingham tonight......so should be hitting Cider country about 5 am tomorrow......anyway hope Exeter goes well.....

Guest stax'a'soul

Always a top night at exeter.....It was a pleasure to play a few at the last one in january.

A lovely little room with a nice friendly atmosphere and a great mix of soul.

Looking forward to May 2nd (and august when dave's on).

steve wink.gif

Guest Dr Pickles

Always a top night at exeter.....It was a pleasure to play a few at the last one in january.

steve :lol:

Hi steve

It'll be great to see you there.

Looking forward to a catch up and another great Exeter.

ATB

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles

steve :lol:

Hi Steve,

Will be good to catch up with you.Haven't seen you in ages.Looking forward to August. :lol:

Dave

Guest Dr Pickles

One more day to go.

Just playing a few tunes in readiness for Exeter tomorrow.

If you are in the area and fancy an "across the board" night of top quality soul to dance to, then see you there.

Doc

Source Advert