Jolly Jax - Preciate It - Cookin

Des Crombie

Although I've help point people towards records on here before, this is my first time posting up a want - wants virgin - so be gentle. :mellow:

Due to the fact I've been looking for a copy of this for ages and have missed a few - thought I'd give the SS wants list a go.

So please can anyone help find me a copy of the following:

Jolly Jax - Preciate It (Cookin)

Willing to pay top dollar (considering condition).

Thanks and appreciate any help with this,

Des

Edited by Dezzie Boy
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Beeks

Although I've help point people towards records on here before, this is my first time posting up a want - wants virgin - so be gentle. mellow.gif

Due to the fact I've been looking for a copy of this for ages and have missed a few - thought I'd give the SS wants list a go.

So please can anyone help find me a copy of the following:

Jolly Jax - Preciate It (Cookin)

Willing to pay top dollar (considering condition).

Thanks and appreciate any help with this,

Des

Rare as rocking horse shit these days...I had a copy that I sold/traded to Tomasso on here...I might live to regret it...great record and good luck :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thorsten at Puresoul.de seems to be the man for these, I know of at least 5 have come from him, including mine.

On the subject, the track copies the arrangement and tune, intro & all, from Frank Heppinstall's version of 'sweetheart' but they speed it up and add their own lyrcs, the FH is a nice jazz/popcorn track in itself

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Source Advert