line up:

PAUL 'MAC' (SKEGNESS)

SHARON 'K' (SKEGNESS)

'LITTLE' JO (CLEETHORPES TBC)

SUE JOHNSON (GRANTHAM TBC)

DJ DIVA DI (YORK SOUL TRAIN)

DEBBIE 'J' (LOUGHBOROUGH)

CHRIS ROSE (BOSTON)

Paul Mac starting the evening off and Chris Rose finishing it and top quality female dee-jays in the middle, some may say 'Spit Roast' :ohmy::shhh:

I say a night of the topmost quality NORTHERN SOUL, good.gif

truly ACROSS-THE-BOARD :lol:

Edited by coops
  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharon k

Paul Mac starting the evening off and Chris Rose finishing it and top quality female dee-jays in the middle, some may say 'Spit Roast'

hope mac and chris have wigs and skirts ordered :)

Edited by sharon k

Paul Mac starting the evening off and Chris Rose finishing it and top quality female dee-jays in the middle, some may say 'Spit Roast'

hope mac and chris have wigs and skirts ordered :lol:

i heard that was their 'normal' weekend clothing when their wives were away so no probs there! :)

Whey hey its nearly time for sun sea & .................. Soul yes.gif one of my fave places to come and fave people to be with thumbup.gif its gonna be a good un' see ya then cant bloomin wait biggrin.gif xxx

Whey hey its nearly time for sun sea & .................. Soul yes.gif one of my fave places to come and fave people to be with thumbup.gif its gonna be a good un' see ya then cant bloomin wait biggrin.gif xxx

we've ordered plenty of cider just for you XX :)

any dj times yet ?

just had a text from Little Jo sending her apologies, she won't be able to get to bar life because she has broken a toe.

this means Sue Johnson will be 'flying solo' on her set.: :thumbsup:

8:30 / 9:30 MAC

9:30 / 10:30 SUE JOHNSON

10:30 / 11:30 SHARON 'K'

11:30 / 12:30 DJ DIVA DI

12:30 / 01:30 DEBBIE 'J'

01:30 / FINISH CHRIS ROSE

just had a text from Little Jo sending her apologies, she won't be able to get to bar life because she has broken a toe.

this means Sue Johnson will be 'flying solo' on her set.: :thumbup:

8:30 / 9:30 MAC

9:30 / 10:30 SUE JOHNSON

10:30 / 11:30 SHARON 'K'

11:30 / 12:30 DJ DIVA DI

12:30 / 01:30 DEBBIE 'J'

01:30 / FINISH CHRIS ROSE

Mick,

thats OK cos me & Paul will spit roast her before we get there to warm her up 8>))

Now where's me oven mitts & false boobs apron lol

Ian.

Guest sharon k

5 sleeps yippeee smile.gif nearly all packed , sorted records today , roll on sat . leaving here bout 10ish cant wait to see ya'll and meet everyone else smile.gif xxxxxxx

hi di, looking forward to meeting you to, see you saturday sharon.good.gif

Due to popular demand, i've had to get the services of the sunshine bus from my school for this one .......

as it stands at the present i will be piloting ....steve gutteridge co pilot and ian seaman rear gunner ( he wasnt a very good gunner RHA )

hostesses sue, pauline and loz....this bus is available to anyone in the Grantham area and anywhere on the route through...afternoon start with fish and chips and mushy peas followed by Fresh Doughnuts (4 for a £1) and maybe a mr whippy....a thrash around on the donkeys and then the Bar Life for another great night of Soul smile.gif

Seats up for grabs ...no charge, but a donation to the school would be nice smile.gif

For lifts contact me on 01476 401882 or email paul.green@granthamsoul.com

Edited by hotwax

Due to popular demand, i've had to get the services of the sunshine bus from my school for this one .......

as it stands at the present i will be piloting ....steve gutteridge co pilot and ian seaman rear gunner ( he wasnt a very good gunner RHA )

hostesses sue, pauline and loz....this bus is available to anyone in the Grantham area and anywhere on the route through...afternoon start with fish and chips and mushy peas followed by Fresh Doughnuts (4 for a £1) and maybe a mr whippy....a thrash around on the donkeys and then the Bar Life for another great night of Soul smile.gif

Seats up for grabs ...no charge, but a donation to the school would be nice smile.gif

Hey i,m not sitting behind Steve after mushy peas mush whistling.gif , can i provide my own Mr Whippy wicked.gif

what time you picking up at Seaman towers mate ?? thumbup.gif , blimey a mini bus full from G town will double the attendence at Bar Life shhh.gifwhistling.giftongue.gif

Ian.

Guest joyfulsoul1

Heck all this talk of spit roasts, mr whippy's and false boobs, it sounds more like a sex den in soho. Now I'm even more sorry I can't make it. hehe.

Being serious now, I hope you all have a great night. Jo x

I,ll have a word with the donkey lad to put the donkeys on steroids ready :)

Guest sharon k

Heck all this talk of spit roasts, mr whippy's and false boobs, it sounds more like a sex den in soho. Now I'm even more sorry I can't make it. hehe.

was looking forward to catching up with you on saturday jo, hope the toes not to painful, see you in september.

As for the sex den in soho, THEY WISH !!!!thumbup.gif

Hi Paul

Thanks for the seats on the "love bus" for Skeggy, for myself and the gaffer (I know my place)!

Sounds like it is gonna be a crackerthumbup.gif .

But IanS not eating. Could be a tricky one that mateg.gif

I think you stand as much chance as you would asking him not to drink any Magners all night!laugh.gif

Will the last one out of Grantham on Saturday please turn off the lights!!

IanT

Don't worry Jo, your turn for a spit roast will come whistling.gif

sorry you can't make it !!

Ian.

Hi Paul

Thanks for the seats on the "love bus" for Skeggy, for myself and the gaffer (I know my place)!

Sounds like it is gonna be a crackerthumbup.gif .

But IanS not eating. Could be a tricky one that mateg.gif

I think you stand as much chance as you would asking him not to drink any Magners all night!laugh.gif

Will the last one out of Grantham on Saturday please turn off the lights!!

IanT

Yeah you do know your place Mr T !! and it better be by the bar with your wallet out thumbup.gif

Ian.

Guest Dave Turner

Paul, Mrs Minit & I are well up for this. Gutty should be contacting you.

What's all this about Ian Semen having gunner rear (or have I got my old bi-focals on) unsure.gif

080416152344FullBusedit.jpg

Edited by Dave Turner

ame='allsouledout' date='11 August 2009 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1250011615' post='1129083']

Paul, Mrs Minit & I are well up for this. Gutty should be contacting you.

What's all this about Ian Semen having gunner rear (or have I got my old bi-focals on) unsure.gif

080416152344FullBusedit.jpg

No problem ......the love bus is now chocker

busy tryin' to find a parking space for the Love-Bus, not easy in Skegg during the "Orc" season!shades.gif

Looking at you Biz & DR it would seem ORC season last 365 dayswhistling.gif

Paul will find somewhere nice to park it where the doors can be unhinged to get his lardy ass out without taking the paint off all the polish skoda's parked in Smeggy g.gif

Ian.

Guest Dave Turner

Looking at you Biz & DR it would seem ORC season last 365 dayswhistling.gif

Paul will find somewhere nice to park it where the doors can be unhinged to get his lardy ass out without taking the paint off all the polish skoda's parked in Smeggy g.gif

Ian.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest Dave Turner

ame='allsouledout' date='13 August 2009 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1250174731' post='1130233']

Ohhhhhhh Mr S ...............................you sometime say the nicest things ..............

And the rest of the time he talks a load of bollox :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest Dave Turner

We ain`t playing that how many dinky donuts you can get on your knob game again are we

:thumbup:

Hope so mate, no chance of me losing while you're in the game :tongue:

I've got an "Excitement" headache :laugh: for all of you who i've never met , i cant wait to meet you so we'll see ya'll tomorrow :thumbup: xxxxx

Is the old man being your " dodger " , and carrying your tunes Di ?

Malc Burton

Guest Dave Turner

Malc Burton

[/quote

F--k off Burton, this is a thread for east coast intellectuals not Donny riff-raff.

Go and find a thread you know summat about like crib and dominoes biggrin.gif

Malc Burton

He sure is Malc thumbup.gif he wont normally carry my big box coz its bright pink ohmy.giflaugh.gif but i'm only taking my little blue one and an album bag so he'll be caddying yes.gif hope you and lady B are fab xxxxxxx

Source Advert