Chandlers Boot Needed - Your Love Makes Me Lonely

Godzilla

Anybody got a boot of this going spare?

In the 80s I was involved in a Soul band that played a lot of Northern. We had a get together last night and it looks like a reformation is on the cards. More of this later though.

The guitarist was really young at the time and he reminded me that I did loads of tapes for him and told me that he now has jukebox full of Northern Soul. One of the tapes ended with The Chandlers - Your Love Makes Me Lonely, but it cut out half way through the song and he'd guessed the next word was "appreciate" but it's taken him 14 years to get confirmation. He was mightily chuffed as you can imagine!

I've sent him an MP3 this morning but thought it might be nice to post him a 45 for his jukebox as a surprise. Can anyone help please? I'll pay a reasonable 'booty' price.

Please contact me by PM or email to:

mistergodzilla@yahoo.com

Cheers :thumbsup:

Paul

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anybody got a boot of this going spare?

In the 80s I was involved in a Soul band that played a lot of Northern. We had a get together last night and it looks like a reformation is on the cards. More of this later though.

The guitarist was really young at the time and he reminded me that I did loads of tapes for him and told me that he now has jukebox full of Northern Soul. One of the tapes ended with The Chandlers - Your Love Makes Me Lonely, but it cut out half way through the song and he'd guessed the next word was "appreciate" but it's taken him 14 years to get confirmation. He was mightily chuffed as you can imagine!

I've sent him an MP3 this morning but thought it might be nice to post him a 45 for his jukebox as a surprise. Can anyone help please? I'll pay a reasonable 'booty' price.

Please contact me by PM or email to:

mistergodzilla@yahoo.com

Cheers :thumbsup:

Paul

Got a Demand re thing,a tenner if you want it.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Source Advert