A Cheapie Wanted

Steve Plumb

I seem to have cocked up on selling a record that isn't on the shelf where it should be! It is probably only mis-filed but I cannot put my hands on it for them moment?

Hope someone can sort me out?

It's a cheapie-

Smokey Brooks - Eternal/Spin it jig - Now

I'd pay a tenner all in incl postage if you have it?

PLMK

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Steve, sorry can't help you out with this...... but it is nice to know that it's not just me that this has happened to laugh.gif . Sure somebody will be able to help you out!

Adam.

PS. Record in your avataar, whats the going price? Came across one yesterday whilst I was going through some of my boxes, not one I've seen before.

Social source share

Hi Steve, sorry can't help you out with this...... but it is nice to know that it's not just me that this has happened to laugh.gif . Sure somebody will be able to help you out!

Adam.

PS. Record in your avataar, whats the going price? Came across one yesterday whilst I was going through some of my boxes, not one I've seen before.

Thanks Adam, it's a bugger when this happens!

Re - The 45

Has shot up in price over last couple of years? Was £30-£40 but now seems to be edging upwards? Have seen it go for £60+ recently. Quality tune - Wish I had a box full!!!!!!!

Hope this helps?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Cheers for the info Steve thumbsup.gif . Got to be honest, I haven't even listened to it yet! Was just digging through box of 45s that I've not looked through in years, pulling out bits to listen to etc and that was one of them. It's now in amongst a pile of 45s that I want to listen to because I don't know them or haven't listened to for ages. Can't forget label art like that once you see it, always loved bright artistic label designs yes.gif .

Social source share

Guest REVILOT

I seem to have cocked up on selling a record that isn't on the shelf where it should be! It is probably only mis-filed but I cannot put my hands on it for them moment?

Hope someone can sort me out?

It's a cheapie-

Smokey Brooks - Eternal/Spin it jig - Now

I'd pay a tenner all in incl postage if you have it?

PLMK

Cheers

Steve

One of my faves Steve.

Did have 3 copies many moons ago, probably put them in packs:whistling:

Not seen it for a while.

Don't think I have any left but will have a feel down the back of the sofa :wicked:

JCO.....

Social source share

Did have 3 copies many moons ago, probably put them in packs:whistling:

Not seen it for a while.

Don't think I have any left but will have a feel down the back of the sofa :smile:

JCO.....

Have a feel please and let me know thumbsup.gif

Come on peeps it must be hanging around the back other peoples sofas too?

Social source share

Cheers for the info Steve thumbsup.gif . Got to be honest, I haven't even listened to it yet! Was just digging through box of 45s that I've not looked through in years, pulling out bits to listen to etc and that was one of them. It's now in amongst a pile of 45s that I want to listen to because I don't know them or haven't listened to for ages. Can't forget label art like that once you see it, always loved bright artistic label designs :yes: .

Move it to the front Adam, it's a beauty thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest REVILOT

Have a feel please and let me know thumbsup.gif

Come on peeps it must be hanging around the back other peoples sofas too?

I still have my copy but will have a good feel later, but dont tell the wife...

Social source share

Source Advert