Guest Rowly profile photo

Cool As F*** Xmas Party Hastings Fri 4Th Dec

Posted

gallery_1305_10_6793.jpg

Thanks to everyones support back in Sept, we're back with special Guest dj & all round Top Geezer LEE MILLER of New Untouchables fame, with another top blend of 60's Northern & Club Soul, rare & Classic Motown, Funk, R&B and Hammond Grooves. So come and kick off the xmas party season style! - FREE ENTRY!!

a huge thanks once again to Kavel for the artwork.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

only a couple of weeks to go so here's a timely reminder! Sounds like we've got a few travellers down too .... which is nice!thumbsup.gif Anyone fancy joining us - it should be a cracking nite - if you need a B&B then Alexanders hotel is only 30secs away from the venue and offers caf goers a special rate.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I'll be coming along Rowly. I saw Linda Sat night and she'll be coming along as well. See you on the the 4th. Looking forward to it :thumbup: .

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

This Friday!

Lets kick off the xmas season with some decent music,not any of that wizzard,slade or paul mccartney crap! :)

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I'll be coming along Rowly. I saw Linda Sat night and she'll be coming along as well. See you on the the 4th. Looking forward to it :thumbup: .

Nice one Nicki - look forward to seeing you both as usual!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

This Friday!

Lets kick off the xmas season with some decent music,not any of that wizzard,slade or paul mccartney crap! :D

Bugger! That's my playlist fucked then!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

I wondered how you were getting on in that castle of yours laugh.gif great to see you still putting it about , give Lee a hug for me glad to see he got well .

If I wasn't on the other side of the Uk I would have paid you a visit , still recall you playing Ike & and making my toes curl , have a good one matey.

Edited by Carms

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Bugger! That's my playlist fucked then!

You can borrow some Abba if you like? :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Cant make this,sorry rowly,sam, its well worth the visit if your free...thumbsup.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I wondered how you were getting on in that castle of yours :laugh: great to see you still putting it about , give Lee a hug for me glad to see he got well .

If I wasn't on the other side of the Uk I would have paid you a visit , still recall you playing Ike & and making my toes curl , have a good one matey.

Hiya Carms! Hope you're well!

Good shout on the Ike Turner - think I'll dig it out and give it a spin. It is a night for party tunes after all! Shame you're so far away!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Tomorrow it is then!

Hope to see plenty of you down for this for a real good party with Guest Dj Mr Lee Miller joining us.

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. Big Lock Xmas Party Party Party
    Events Archive by Jumpinjoan on Mon 20 Dec 2004
    • 1 / 780
    • jumpinjoan on 20 Dec 2004
  2. For Sale Very Rare Popcorn Clare Sisters - Cool Cool Cool
    Record Sales by Pete Griffin on Sat 06 Mar 2010
    • 1 / 1982
    • Pete Griffin on 06 Mar 2010
  3. The Claire Sisters..... Cool Cool Cool
    Record Sales by Alice on Wed 23 Mar 2011
    • 1 / 350
    • Alice on 23 Mar 2011
  4. Clare Sisters, Cool, Cool,cool
    Record Sales by kid mohair on Sat 22 Oct 2011
    • 1 / 715
    • kid mohair on 22 Oct 2011
  5. Clare Sisters Cool Cool Cool
    Record Wants by jimmysoulful on Thu 06 Sep 2012
    • 1 / 330
    • jimmysoulful on 06 Sep 2012
  6. Clare Sisters “Cool Cool Cool” 45 / Van
    Record Wants by KC Jr on Wed 26 Dec 2018
    • 1 / 184
    • KC Jr on 26 Dec 2018

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.