The Premiers If Your Love Was True /call Me

sjay

First and foremost a huge huge thank you to Soul-Source member Gibber for his icredible generosity in donating this rare 45 to us to sell, giving all the proceeds to add to the money raised last night at ITS Spalding at our macmillan Cancer Support fundraiserthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif ,Andy you are such a top top bloke words fail meyes.gif

I really dont like auctioning records off or asking for offers ,so I posted in "look in your box"to get an idea of value Ady Potts has done just this so here we go then.

Working on the premise that Andy was generous enough to give the record as a donation for a cause so close to so many peoples hearts , Im hoping that someone out there will generous enough to buy this record which in great condition save the small WOL see scans for the top valuation of £250 (OVNO!!) I await your thoughts

pm or email oldbarnants@aol.com or tel 0795 6677228

forsale3110.jpg

forsale3111.jpg

Edited by sjay
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

First and foremost a huge huge thank you to Soul-Source member Gibber for his icredible generosity in donating this rare 45 to us to sell, giving all the proceeds to add to the money raised last night at ITS Spalding at our macmillan Cancer Support fundraiserthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif ,Andy you are such a top top bloke words fail meyes.gif

I really dont like auctioning records off or asking for offers ,so I posted in "look in your box"to get an idea of value Ady Potts has done just this so here we go then.

Working on the premise that Andy was generous enough to give the record as a donation for a cause so close to so many peoples hearts , Im hoping that someone out there will generous enough to buy this record which in great condition save the small WOL see scans for the top valuation of £250 (OVNO!!) I await your thoughts

pm or email oldbarnants@aol.com or tel 0795 6677228

forsale3110.jpg

forsale3111.jpg

If it helps here is the soundfiles courtesy of JOHN MANSHIP rarest of the rarethumbsup.gif

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/rarest-of-the-rare/P/7

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert