Like New Vespa Px200 E Elec Start

Philt

Very reluctantly having to part with my scoot.

Totally immaculate (& I do mean immaculate!) 52 plate PX200E in brilliant white with black trim. This scoot has done just 3,131km from new and has been SORN, garaged and sheeted for 18months.

Extras include: Flyscreen, chrome switch covers, chrome helmet hook, chrome floor plate, front crash bars, florida bars, front rack, upright spare wheel carrier, custom seat (black and white), front bumper bar, raised chrome mudguard crest, original 60s rear mud flap (+ brand new front mud flap).

Brand new (high quality) chrome rims (x3 inc spare) and brand new Conti white wall tyres.

Also available, 3 standard rims and brand new Michelin tyres, new helmet (white, small size,) complete set cables and workshop manual.

In short, everything you'll need! (May require a new battery due to fact being garaged for 18m). This is in effect a brand new PX 200 E with pretty much everything you could possibly want already on it. Ready to go!!!

£2500 OVNO. First to see will buy, guaranteed!

I'm in the Preston area and buyer will need to collect. Piccies available via email on request.

Cheers

Phil

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

rolleyes.gif

Totally immaculate (& I do mean immaculate!) 52 plate PX200E in brilliant white with black trim. This scoot has done just 3,131km from new and has been SORN, garaged and sheeted for 18months.

Extras include: Flyscreen, chrome switch covers, chrome helmet hook, chrome floor plate, front crash bars, florida bars, front rack, upright spare wheel carrier, custom seat (black and white), front bumper bar, raised chrome mudguard crest, original 60s rear mud flap (+ brand new front mud flap).

Brand new (high quality) chrome rims (x3 inc spare) and brand new Conti white wall tyres.

Also available, 3 standard rims and brand new Michelin tyres, new helmet (white, small size,) complete set cables and workshop manual.

In short, everything you'll need! (May require a new battery due to fact being garaged for 18m). This is in effect a brand new PX 200 E with pretty much everything you could possibly want already on it. Ready to go!!!

I'm in the Preston area and buyer will need to collect. Piccies available via email on request.

Cheers

Phil

ARE YOU KEEPING THE SEAT........ KEV>>>>>>wink.gif

• 1 month later...

Cheers

Phil

Can you pm me some pics?

Cheers

Phil

Source Advert