Turntable Flight Cases Wanted

Briles

I know I can get these off ebay, but if anyone has a spare pair of cases, then I'm looking for some ?

Got the decks, so just the cases. I have been humping the turntables round with the lids on, but the lids were badly damaged at the weekend, so rather than buy new lids, it's cases I'm after thumbsup.gif

My number is 07967 360329 or let me know on here.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know I can get these off ebay, but if anyone has a spare pair of cases, then I'm looking for some ?

Got the decks, so just the cases. I have been humping the turntables round with the lids on, but the lids were badly damaged at the weekend, so rather than buy new lids, it's cases I'm after thumbsup.gif

My number is 07967 360329 or let me know on here.

The flight cases we have, you will need the lids for a snug, safe fit...thumbsup.gif

Social source share

The flight cases we have, you will need the lids for a snug, safe fit...thumbsup.gif

Hi Sian, there must be different types, and thanks for making me aware of that, see below :-

They are foam lined and hold Technics SL1210's and all other turntables of a similar size up to 454mm x 378mm x 174mm. A foam block in the lid holds the platter in place

Social source share

Hi Sian, there must be different types, and thanks for making me aware of that, see below :-

They are foam lined and hold Technics SL1210's and all other turntables of a similar size up to 454mm x 378mm x 174mm. A foam block in the lid holds the platter in place

try northernsoulscene.co.uk

think he has some ,not on his web site so email him for info

Social source share

Source Advert