♫ Sussex Soul Club - Jan 2Nd ♫

Well, where has that year gone! January 2nd we'll be celebrating our 1st year Anniversary thumbup.gif

Our Special Guest DJ for the evening will be Denis Confrey. If you've not yet heard Denis spin, then as they say 'run, don't walk' to this next event of ours - you won't be disappointed. Joining us for the evening will be Moldie, our new third resident. Anyone who knows Moldie will tell you he's a dancer's best mate. Armed with an envious collection, he can turn his hand to just about every genre there is on the scene today & knows just what it takes to keep a dancefloor packed.

As always, Newman & myself will be filling in any gaps to ensure the night is evenly paced with just the right mix of across the board, quality Soul thumbsup.gif

If you haven't yet managed to make one of our do's then this will be the one to go for! 5½ hours of sizzling Soul is guaranteed - if you're in any doubt as to what we play, why not check out our playable playlist section on our website here - all I've got to do now is to upload the last two in November!

Steve.

post-1761-12597477467827_thumb.jpg

Edited by deeve
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

im looking fwd to doing my first spot as a resident...ill have a real mixture of tunes with me for this...thanks for all your kind words lads......if you havent been to this event yet then why not...frienld crowd excellent sound system and a very nice danceflooroh yeah and ill be there too lololollooking fwd to the updated web site too

Not sure if I can make this one due to family commitments but I'm gonna try - if not good luck and see you all in Feb.

merry xmas

Manus

dear manus

sussex soul club IS your family

have a great xmas

regards moldie

Guest BintofSoul

BintofSoul sister's and JB are really looking forward to some post chrimbo soul at the best soul club aroundthumbup.gif ! I hope you can make it Manus, it won't be the same without you and your 3 bottles of winetongue.gif! Moldie don't forget to pack some R&Bthumbsup.gif !

Have a great New Year!

Nicki XXX

BintofSoul sister's and JB are really looking forward to some post chrimbo soul at the best soul club aroundthumbup.gif ! I hope you can make it Manus, it won't be the same without you and your 3 bottles of winetongue.gif!  Moldie don't forget to pack some R&Bthumbsup.gif !

Have a great New Year!

Nicki XXX

ill be bringing 3 boxes lolol

northern...rnb....and crossover/modern

get those requests in early

Guest newman

Happy New Year to all you soulfull people out therethumbup.gif

Its just over 24hrs to go for this years first event at arguably the best soul night on the south coast whistling.gif

where we'll be getting 2010 under way with a top night of across the board soul thumbup.gif

i cant wait...all ive heard over xmas are crud xmas songs and the mrs new cds she got as presents

i need soul

hope to see lots of you there

have you sorted running order graham?

Edited by Guest
Guest newman

i cant wait...all ive heard over xmas are crud xmas songs and the mrs new cds she got as presents

i need soul

hope to see lots of you there

have you sorted running order graham?

Ditto Mick lots of soul and lots of people!... its time for the tinsel to make way for the talc thumbup.gif

I'll pm you running order Mick give me 10mins...

Ditto Mick lots of soul and lots of people!... its time for the tinsel to make way for the talc thumbup.gif

I'll pm you running order Mick give me 10mins...

top man...i expect to see an odd arrangement of alcohol on the tables ppl bring in whats left after xmas and new year....i wonder what items of food will be on show lololol

Guest newman

top man...i expect to see an odd arrangement of alcohol on the tables ppl bring in whats left after xmas and new year.... i wonder what items of food will be on show lololol

is that a bit of wishfull thinking Mick lol! biggrin.gif

is that a bit of wishfull thinking Mick lol! :D

im hoping theres something else to eat other than turkey,sprouts and bloody roast parsnips..................

heres the running order for 2morra night

Newman 7:30 - 8:00

Moldie 8:00 - 8:30

Dennis Confrey 8:30 - 9:00

Steve McMahon 9:00 - 9:30

Newman 9:30 - 10:15

Moldie 10:15 - 11:00

Dennis Confrey 11:00 - 11:45

Steve McMahon 11:45 - 12:30

Looking forward to celebrating Sussex Soul's 1st Anniversary tonight and here is to the next year...whhooooooooooooo

Linda:thumbup:

see you there linda....happy new year x

Well, where has that year gone! January 2nd we'll be celebrating our 1st year Anniversary thumbup.gif

Our Special Guest DJ for the evening will be Denis Confrey. If you've not yet heard Denis spin, then as they say 'run, don't walk' to this next event of ours - you won't be disappointed. Joining us for the evening will be Moldie, our new third resident.g.gif Anyone who knows Moldie will tell you he's a dancer's best mate. Armed with an envious collection, he can turn his hand to just about every genre there is on the scene today & knows just what it takes to keep a dancefloor packed.

As always, Newman & myself will be filling in any gaps to ensure the night is evenly paced with just the right mix of across the board, quality Soul thumbsup.gif

If you haven't yet managed to make one of our do's then this will be the one to go for! 5½ hours of sizzling Soul is guaranteed - if you're in any doubt as to what we play, why not check out our playable playlist section on our website here - all I've got to do now is to upload the last two in November!

Steve.

Mick, No pressure there then Mate wanker.gif

Edited by Mike E

Mick, No pressure there then Mate wanker.gif

the only time i feel pressure is when im desperate for a wee and of course i laugh in the face of danger

im just glad to get out of the hose and spin a few

Guest newman

Looking forward to celebrating Sussex Soul's 1st Anniversary tonight and here is to the next year...whhooooooooooooo

Linda:thumbup:

See you later Linda... Happy New Year to you too!thumbsup.gif

Source Advert