ROUTE61 SOUL NIGHT @ THE NIAGARA SUITE

NORTHERN SOUL - MOTOWN - MODERN - RnB - ATB. SOUL

NIAGARA RD. WADSLEY BRIDGE, SHEFFIELD S6 1LU TEL. 0114 2964945

STEVE FOSTER - 07951713882 OR JOHNNY 07905028098 OR STEVE W, 07805641481

PROMOTED BY - FOZZIE / JOHNNY WOOD & STEVE WORMAULD shades.gif

GUEST DJs - NIGHT NURSE ( EAST KIRKBY )

yes.gif7 O CLOCK TILL 12-30

£3.50 O.T.D.

THIS IS A FANTASTIC NEW VENUE GROWING STRONGER MONTH BY MONTH GREAT DANCE FLOOR & FAB NEW SOUND SYSTEM, EASY TO FIND & GET TO, SITUATED JUST OFF THE A61 - JUST PAST SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL STADIUM, HEADING NORTH OUT OF SHEFFIELD, YOU COME TO A TRAFFIC ISLAND GO STRAIGHT ACROSS PAST BURGER KING & TAKE A LEFT & SHARP LEFT AGAIN INTO THE NIAGARA CAR PARK, OR IF YOU COME DOWN THE A61 TOWARDS SHEFFIELD AT THE TRAFFIC ISLAND COME BACK ON YOUR SELF & FOLLOW ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS, FRIENDLY ATHMOSPHERE, NO POLOTICS

MUSIC IS ACROSS THE BOARD , smile.gif

(route61@fsmail.net)

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi steve really looking forward to this been a while since we seen you so we be there nice and early for you mate and i bringing sue with me to give your hand some medical attention lol

hya dave, thanks for replying yr right pal i think last time i saw you was at skegg ? when you came on sat night, see you both on fri 12th ok ktf

FRIDAY 12th FEB

PROMOTED BY - FOZZIE / JOHNNY WOOD & STEVE WORMAULD shades

:yes:7 O CLOCK TILL 12-30

£3.50 O.T.D.

THIS IS A FANTASTIC NEW VENUE GROWING STRONGER MONTH BY MONTH GREAT DANCE FLOOR & FAB NEW SOUND SYSTEM, EASY TO FIND & GET TO, SITUATED JUST OFF THE A61 - JUST PAST SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL STADIUM, HEADING NORTH OUT OF SHEFFIELD, YOU COME TO A TRAFFIC ISLAND GO STRAIGHT ACROSS PAST BURGER KING & TAKE A LEFT & SHARP LEFT AGAIN INTO THE NIAGARA CAR PARK, OR IF YOU COME DOWN THE A61 TOWARDS SHEFFIELD AT THE TRAFFIC ISLAND COME BACK ON YOUR SELF & FOLLOW ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS, FRIENDLY ATHMOSPHERE, NO POLOTICS

MUSIC IS ACROSS THE BOARD , :smile:

(route61@fsmail.net)

FRIDAY 12th FEB

PROMOTED BY - FOZZIE / JOHNNY WOOD & STEVE WORMAULD shades.gif

yes.gif7 O CLOCK TILL 12-30

£3.50 O.T.D.

MUSIC IS ACROSS THE BOARD , smile.gif

(route61@fsmail.net)

Hya Steve,

Doesn't seem 2 weeks since the last one biggrin.gif . Me and Kath will be down bright and early.

Let me know if you want me to bring a box.

See you Friday

Martin

Hya Steve,

Doesn't seem 2 weeks since the last one :D . Me and Kath will be down bright and early.

Let me know if you want me to bring a box.

See you Friday

Martin

hya martin, yes i agree its gone like whooooooooosh, to be back at route61 again, thats because of the date change last month, yes bring a box of records pal, see ya tomorrow night ok, fozzie

Yes bring some records it would stop us Humming the songs plus Steve can`t sing Ha Ha

Dave, Dont go there with Steves singing.

Its a case of "Have you heard this one"......then an almighty droning noise and

"I can name that tune in"??????????????????????????laugh.gif

See you Friday

Martin

Dave, Dont go there with Steves singing.

Its a case of "Have you heard this one"......then an almighty droning noise and

"I can name that tune in"??????????????????????????laugh.gif

See you Friday

Martin

ranting_1.gifboxing.gifangry.gif and i thought you two were mates ????? diablo.gif anyway for your information i am having singing lessons 7.gifnono.gif lol; but i am at the moment going through piles of records that i have had for some time & never or not played for a long time tumbleweed3.gifelvis.gif no not playing him, although there's rubber neckin or any day now nono.gif decided not closedeyes.gif but have doug out lots of guduns thumbup.gif probably just like everybody else does wont play em frusty2.gif got to be on good form tonight cos me good old pal yockys coming down tonighthatsoff2.gif see ya later people beer.gif fozzie

ranting_1.gifboxing.gifangry.gif and i thought you two were mates ????? diablo.gif anyway for your information i am having singing lessons 7.gifnono.gif lol; but i am at the moment going through piles of records that i have had for some time & never or not played for a long time tumbleweed3.gifelvis.gif no not playing him, although there's rubber neckin or any day now nono.gif decided not closedeyes.gif but have doug out lots of guduns thumbup.gif probably just like everybody else does wont play em frusty2.gif got to be on good form tonight cos me good old pal yockys coming down tonighthatsoff2.gif see ya later people beer.gif fozzie

you lot lost me now i s it the way you lot talk up there lol

Source Advert