Bolton Soul Club (The Last One)

Guest dollythered

Guest dollythered

:thumbup:Bolton Soul Club

Derby ward

Deane Rd

BL3 5AH

This is a message to all the people who have supported Bolton Soul Club, due to circumstances beyond my control the commitee have given me no option but to close the venue. The dates are booked in January for the full year, on numerous occasions i've been asked to change my dates on such short notice, so i've made the decision to make friday 19th March my last one at this venue. I'm looking for a suitable venue at the moment, i will keep you all informed when i find one. Just want to say a big thanks to you all for supporting me and look forward to seeing you all on the last night.:thumbup: Dolly

Djs for friday 19th Dolly, Keith Brady, Chris Moores, start 8.00 till 2.00am £4.00 on the door :thumbup:

• Replies 5
  • Views 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dollythered

thumbup.gifBolton Soul Club

Derby ward

Deane Rd

BL3 5AH

This is a message to all the people who have supported Bolton Soul Club, due to circumstances beyond my control the commitee have given me no option but to close the venue. The dates are booked in January for the full year, on numerous occasions i've been asked to change my dates on such short notice, so i've made the decision to make friday 19th March my last one at this venue. I'm looking for a suitable venue at the moment, i will keep you all informed when i find one. Just want to say a big thanks to you all for supporting me and look forward to seeing you all on the last night.thumbup.gif Dolly

Djs for friday 19th Dolly, Keith Brady, Chris Moores, start 8.00 till 2.00am £4.00 on the door thumbup.gif

THE 19TH MARCH IS NOW CANCELLED

Guest porky yorkie

THE 19TH MARCH IS NOW CANCELLED

Hi Dolly

Let me n Pete Know where u r movin to and we will c u there. Hopefully u will get somewhere

they don't mess u around, always enjoyed our nites when we came over to Derby Ward.

Smurfy

Source Advert