Precisions 'why Girl" Drew Yellow Vinyl

Serious offers invited for this little beauty that's just been liberated from Michigan.

WHY GIRL/WHAT I WANT - THE PRECISIONS (DREW D 1002) YELLOW

Two classic sides showcasing the genius of George McGregor,Mike Terry and Dale Warren bringing the best out of the awesomed Precisions.

The label and vinyl are mint - VINYL IS YELLOW. Only reason I am selling is that I have already got a copy on green vinyl.

Purchased this in Dertroit 2 weeks ago from the owner of Drew, this has been in his files since the day it was made! Drew was part of Sound Inc set up who had their own pressing plant so were able to do weird little manufacturing runs.

If you are interested please PM me to make an offer.

All the Best,

Neil

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Serious offers invited for this little beauty that's just been liberated from Michigan.

WHY GIRL/WHAT I WANT - THE PRECISIONS (DREW D 1002) YELLOW

Two classic sides showcasing the genius of George McGregor,Mike Terry and Dale Warren bringing the best out of the awesomed Precisions.

The label and vinyl are mint - VINYL IS YELLOW. Only reason I am selling is that I have already got a copy on green vinyl.

Purchased this in Dertroit 2 weeks ago from the owner of Drew, this has been in his files since the day it was made! Drew was part of Sound Inc set up who had their own pressing plant so were able to do weird little manufacturing runs.

If you are interested please PM me to make an offer.

All the Best,

bloody hell Neil ,

That looks a hard one - has anyone else ever seen this on yellow vinyl ?

Neil

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert