Reflections on the wire

Reflections on Northern soul returns live to the airwaves or should I say ether or in actual fact to a copper cable or fibre optic running into your home. On www.radiomagnetic.com

I'll be in the luxurious studio by the banks of the Clyde over looking the car wash, railway line and the Cr¨me de La Cr¨me Indian restaurant. It has a soul connection in a previous life as a live music venue when Atlantic recording artist Lulu had a week's residency. No Lulu between the hours of 2:30pm and 4:30pm on Saturday afternoon. Maybe next week.

There will be lots of genuine soul music including the precisions, Frankie and The Classicals, Bobby Long, Barbara McNair and a whole bunch of others. As always the best in Northern Soul, Motown, Southern Soul, deep soul, outasite soul and some Latin soul too.

There will be guide to soul clubs happening within the next seven days. If you would like a mention for yours REPLY to this email.

It's been a couple of weeks since we've had a glance at the top prices on EBay for Northern Soul singles. Will the new KFC ad have an effect on prices again and what price is a 45 of California Soul?

I've been out and about recording sets straight from the decks so there should be one fresh to your ears for tomorrow.

You can find the archived shows at www.radiomagnetic.com/archive/rnb.php and their accompanying play lists on the forum under PLAYLISTS but you might have to go back a few pages for the one you want.

You can e mail me during the show at studio@radiomagentic.com

Please put Northern Soul in the subject line.

Frankm

• Replies 0
  • Views 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert