Riverside Soul Club Southport

HOPE EVERYONE WHO TURNED UP AND ENJOYED OUR LAST FRIDAY SOUL NIGHT WILL BE SUPPORTING THIS ONE TO MAKE IT ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT!! MUSIC POLICY REMAINS THE SAME!! ACROSS THE BOARD OR ANY REQUEST'S JUST ASK OR WHISTLE IT whistling.gif AND WE'LL PLAY IT IF WE HAVE IT!! wink.gif LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU DOWN THERE!!

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HOPE EVERYONE WHO TURNED UP AND ENJOYED OUR LAST FRIDAY SOUL NIGHT WILL BE SUPPORTING THIS ONE TO MAKE IT ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT!! MUSIC POLICY REMAINS THE SAME!! ACROSS THE BOARD OR ANY REQUEST'S JUST ASK OR WHISTLE IT whistling.gif AND WE'LL PLAY IT IF WE HAVE IT!! wink.gif LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU DOWN THERE!!

LAST MINUTE CHANGE TO DJ LINE-UP, RIK WILL AWAY ON BUSINESS SO PHIL T HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO STAND IN FOR HIM. PHIL SAYS HE WILL BRING AN ACROSS THE BOARD SELECTION SO DON'T THINK IT WILL ALL BE RARE OR SEMI-KNOWNS THIS GUY HAS SOME GREAT OLDIES AND 70'S VINYL STASHED AWAY!! TRUST ME HE WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH SOME FORGOTTEN OLDIES!! SEE YOU FRIDAY !!!

LAST MINUTE CHANGE TO DJ LINE-UP, RIK WILL AWAY ON BUSINESS SO PHIL T HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO STAND IN FOR HIM. PHIL SAYS HE WILL BRING AN ACROSS THE BOARD SELECTION SO DON'T THINK IT WILL ALL BE RARE OR SEMI-KNOWNS THIS GUY HAS SOME GREAT OLDIES AND 70'S VINYL STASHED AWAY!! TRUST ME HE WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH SOME FORGOTTEN OLDIES!! SEE YOU FRIDAY !!!

What about those who like rare and semi knowns? :hatsoff2:

Looking forward to Friday night ....I've enjoyed all the nights (and dayer's) up to now they've played some quality and danceable tunes. I just hope I can keep up!!!! sweatingbullets.gif lol . I think all the Dj's have managed to keep

everyone happy with the music played its been a really good mix. H

Guest motown-vinyl

Just posted the remaining playlists from last Monday's All Dayer on the Lookbacks: Soul Events Section

Rik

Just posted the remaining playlists from last Monday's All Dayer on the Lookbacks: Soul Events Section

Rik

Hi Rik, had a nice message from the wolverhampton couple on that same lookback!! glad they liked it!! catch ya soonthumbsup.gif

Rik

Hi Rik, I have just had phil on the phone he is picking me and the decks up later so everything is sorted,thumbsup.gif see you when you get back I will post a note tomorrow on lkbks and let you know how it went, already had quite a few people call already so looking very promising yes.gif John

Hi Rik, I have just had phil on the phone he is picking me and the decks up later so everything is sorted,thumbsup.gif see you when you get back I will post a note tomorrow on lkbks and let you know how it went, already had quite a few people call already so looking very promising :yes: John

Glad you got sorted with a lift !! I will see you down there about 8'ish:yes: H

Source Advert