DJ'S WIGAN BRIAN & MIKE WILLIAMS.

In the TROJAN SKA/REGGAE ROOM spinning the

tunes will be RESIDENT DJ DAVE CHOWN

ADVANCE TICKETS: £5.00, £7.00 OTD

Lewis 07802 631452/01202 256498

www.soundofthesurburbs.com

ONE PRICE - TWO ROOMS.

RESERVE AND BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY

Hi Steve & Charmaine , Really really looking forward to this , a big thank you for letting me loose on the Pier , I`ll be playing my usual "across the board Northern ,Motown & modern crossover ", something for everybody i`m sure , and keeping up the Pier`s tradition of having a packed dancefloor ,

K.T.F WiganBrian /

Guest losnardos

biggrin.gif

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM You Russians come a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!ph34r.gif

I suppose cometh the moment cometh the man (& wife)

Realy looking forward to this one!hatsoff2.gif

I know a lot of people are going & would like to hear a lot of classics & floor fillers!thumbsup.gif

How about it? biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I know a lot of people are going & would like to hear a lot of classics & floor fillers!thumbsup.gif

i think wigan brian can be bribed to play what ever you want

moldie

i think wigan brian can be bribed to play what ever you want

moldie

BRIBE ME! BRIBE ME ! BRIBE ME ! Stella usually works, although i will accept cash ,the folding type works best

On a serious note :rolleyes: I`m sure what i have got planned will be just what the doctor ordered

Cheers ! WiganBrian.

BRIBE ME! BRIBE ME ! BRIBE ME ! Stella usually works, although i will accept cash ,the folding type works best

On a serious note rolleyes.gif I`m sure what i have got planned will be just what the doctor ordered

Cheers ! WiganBrian.

YOU GONNA GIVE THE NIGHT A MISS THEN? LOLOLLOL

HOPE YOU LIKED THE VIDS FROM FARNBOROUGH..NICE LITTLE WAVE YOU GAVE ME LOLOL

MOLDIE

biggrin.gif

Make sure you buy your £5 advance tickets as its £7.00 on the door.

Tickets available from Lewis 07802 631452/01202 256498 or Velocity Scooters 01202 512125

Guest Dave Mortimore

Hi Steve & Charmaine , Really really looking forward to this , a big thank you for letting me loose on the Pier , I`ll be playing my usual "across the board Northern ,Motown & modern crossover ", something for everybody i`m sure , and keeping up the Pier`s tradition of having a packed dancefloor ,

K.T.F WiganBrian /

. Is it just you and Mike on the night? That will mean long sets for the pair of you and therefore a good rummage through your record boxes. Any chance of a little peek during the evening. I promise not to shuffle them around like the last time. I'm sure there's got to be something in there for yours truly that you've omitted to play in the past.

. Brian, It seems like ages since we've heard you play. We know that you adjust the music to the crowd, depending on their tastes, in order to fill the dancefloor. We just hope you wear them out by the time you start playing any of our requests. Due to it's popularity, space is always at a premium on The Pier's floor, but we do hope to find some to stretch our legs.

. Looking forward to hearing your's and Mike William's (who played a vibrant set at The Belvedere Hotel) performance,

. Dave & Jan

Edited by Dave Mortimore

. Is it just you and Mike on the night? That will mean long sets for the pair of you and therefore a good rummage through your record boxes. Any chance of a little peek during the evening. I promise not to shuffle them around like the last time. I'm sure there's got to be something in there for yours truly that you've omitted to play in the past.

. Brian, It seems like ages since we've heard you play. We know that you adjust the music to the crowd, depending on their tastes, in order to fill the dancefloor. We just hope you wear them out by the time you start playing any of our requests. Due to it's popularity, space is always at a premium on The Pier's floor, but we do hope to find some to stretch our legs.

. Looking forward to hearing your's and Mike William's (who played a vibrant set at The Belvedere Hotel) performance,

. Dave & Jan

Hi ,Dave & Jan , YES ! it`s just the two of us , so i will let you have a little look in my box (ooooeerrr missus)

.Really looking forward to this ,hope mike will be happy with his 20 min slot lol! lol! yes Dave i think a later time in the night for your picks, when the crowd has thinned out a bit ,i was going to do an up-tempo slot anyway ,BUT! are you up to dancin to one Dave , you seem to be quite injury prone at the moment , I suppose we`ll see at Totton`s all dayer when Dave morris plays his up-tempo stuff, if your fit or not !!!!!!!!!!

Anyway mate keep bumping this thread will ya! There`s so much goin on ,on the south coast at the moment, were competing with some top quality do`s see you very soon yes.gif WiganBrian

Right less than a week to go , for the BOURNEMOUTH PIER , NOTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN (with a hint of modern /crossover) NIGHT.

With the bar being set high ,in following the excellent Southampton soul club all-dayer yesterday ,with superb music all day & night. Myself and Mike will have to be on our toes to ensure the music will be of the highest quality , which i can assure any visitors ,it wil be !

Get yourselves down bright and early so you wont miss any of what i`m sure will be a top night

Cheers ! and K.T.F.

WiganBrian.

Guest geordie neil

K.T.F WiganBrian /

mmmmmm look forward myself chap...8-3-1 & its not far to travel we'll go by bus lol see you there nice early if my backs ok cheers........ geordie neil,,:-)

Guest geordie neil

Right less than a week to go , for the BOURNEMOUTH PIER , NOTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN (with a hint of modern /crossover) NIGHT.

With the bar being set high ,in following the excellent Southampton soul club all-dayer yesterday ,with superb music all day & night. Myself and Mike will have to be on our toes to ensure the music will be of the highest quality , which i can assure any visitors ,it wil be !

Get yourselves down bright and early so you wont miss any of what i`m sure will be a top night

Cheers ! and K.T.F.

WiganBrian.

hello wigan this is bournemouth calling i'm sure we will all have a crackin good night on pier,,has allways a packed floor looking forward to what you & mike play when steve's not there to pass judgement lol.......to everyone that is comming get there early to get the best seat overlooking bournemouths blue flag beach....see you on saturday bri, mine's a cheap stella cheers neil KTF

Guest Dave Mortimore

Hi ,Dave & Jan , YES ! it`s just the two of us , so i will let you have a little look in my box (ooooeerrr missus)

.Really looking forward to this ,hope mike will be happy with his 20 min slot lol! lol! yes Dave i think a later time in the night for your picks, when the crowd has thinned out a bit ,i was going to do an up-tempo slot anyway ,BUT! are you up to dancin to one Dave , you seem to be quite injury prone at the moment , I suppose we`ll see at Totton`s all dayer when Dave morris plays his up-tempo stuff, if your fit or not !!!!!!!!!!

Anyway mate keep bumping this thread will ya! There`s so much goin on ,on the south coast at the moment, were competing with some top quality do`s see you very soon yes.gif WiganBrian

. I sincerely hope so! The ice pack has been on my right calf since Sunday and I should be fighting fit. I pray that it's not Father Time trying to tell me something? It's been a long time since I was a teenager. You know how it is!

. Anyway, here's looking forward to a good session on Saturday night, Dave & Jan

Edited by Dave Mortimore

Guest jsmeds

Looking forward to it, rooms booked , tickets reserved x 4 thumbsup.gif Anything like the last one should be a good evening of soulful tunes:D well worth the drive up from pompey in my opion :wink:

Source Advert