Federation Soul Club Nottingham, Saturday June 5Th

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

Bringing the very best in Northern Soul & Motown Classics.............100% Vinyl..........

8pm...........12-55am.........£4.00 OTD.............

Guest DJ's Kev Greenwood & Mark Gee...........Nottingham

Resident DJ's..........Gary Wall (co-promoter)...................Simon Alsop............Rob Smith...............Jim Atkin......................

So off we go with event 45 and we run with an all Nottingham DJ lineup who will take you back in time to the golden era of Northern Soul & Motown, at our venue that has atmosphere and a great wooden dance floor, with the main room for dance only, the bar and chill out room is separate from the main room and is ideal for catching up or even flipping through Robs Record cases searching out a bargain,We look forward to welcoming you this Saturday to the FANTASTIC FED.........................

hatsoff2.gifRegards Mall...........Contact 07778797800..........

Just a reminder...............CENFED FISHING MATCH SATURDAY JUNE 12th PORTLAND LAKES FLINTHAM........SEE MAL SATURDAY OR CALL ME,

hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

Bringing the very best in Northern Soul & Motown Classics.............100% Vinyl..........

Resident DJ's..........Gary Wall (co-promoter)...................Simon Alsop............Rob Smith...............Jim Atkin......................

So off we go with event 45 and we run with an all Nottingham DJ lineup who will take you back in time to the golden era of Northern Soul & Motown, at our venue that has atmosphere and a great wooden dance floor, with the main room for dance only, the bar and chill out room is separate from the main room and is ideal for catching up or even flipping through Robs Record cases searching out a bargain,We look forward to welcoming you this Saturday to the FANTASTIC FED.........................

Just a reminder...............CENFED FISHING MATCH SATURDAY JUNE 12th PORTLAND LAKES FLINTHAM........SEE MAL SATURDAY OR CALL ME,

Hi Mall

Good to see you back on the floor last night @ Rainworth. thumbsup.gif

We will be @ 'The Fed' on Saturday (with the correct change! rolleyes.gif )

Be dusting down a few more old classics tomorrow ready for next week. As Mall said 100% classics and also Rob Smith banging out a few of the old rarer stuff late doors.... thumbup.gifbeer.gif

Spot on Jim thats what the customers love at the FANTASTIC FED...........yes.gifCLASSICS -100%................stepping back in time

yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif Mall

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

Hi Malc

Sorry i can't make this one ! As you no it's Carols birthday Saturday so she as made other plans for us ! If it was left to me i would have took her to the Fed but she wouldn't be to impressed with me lol ! I can just see her now looking over the candle lit table for two eating her meal watching a 100 or so people dancing away lol

then me getting a bottle of wine all over my head !

Hope you all have a great night and i'll see you all at the Central down at the Union on the 26th with Marky Mole guest Dj'in ( Soul Assassins ) !

Hi Malc

Sorry i can't make this one ! As you no it's Carols birthday Saturday so she as made other plans for us ! If it was left to me i would have took her to the Fed but she wouldn't be to impressed with me lol ! I can just see her now looking over the candle lit table for two eating her meal watching a 100 or so people dancing away lol

then me getting a bottle of wine all over my head !

Hope you all have a great night and i'll see you all at the Central down at the Union on the 26th with Marky Mole guest Dj'in ( Soul Assassins ) !

Will have to keep that in mind Gaz...Brilliant idea if you ask me laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hi Mall

Good to see you back on the floor last night @ Rainworth. thumbsup.gif

We will be @ 'The Fed' on Saturday (with the correct change! :rolleyes: )

Hi,

Thanks bits welcome and so are you both see you Saturday................and the secret beer garden will be open:beer::beer:

Regards Mall..................

Guest Simon Alsop

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

Hi All,

It's FEDERATION SOUL CLUB time again, 45 and counting...

Get yourself down to the Fantastic Fed this Saturday Night,with 60's Soul classics all the way with an all Nottm line up...

Back Garden open ,It's gonna be a warm one..

Til Then

KTF

SIMON......

Federation Soul Club,

Federation House,

Claremont Road,

Sherwood Rise,

Nottingham,

NG5 1BH

Really looking forward to sat at FANTASTIC FED .....in desperate need of some cheering up...back to work monday after a week off gggrrrr angry.gif

see you all soon...mandy x

Edited by MJB

Really looking forward to sat at FANTASTIC FED .....in desperate need of some cheering up...back to work monday after a week off gggrrrr :angry:

see you all soon...mandy x

Hi Mandy,

Soon be Saturday.....................and i know the tunes are gonna get us all out on the floor i have spoken to all the DJ's and well some of the records they are going to spin are real floor fillers from way back when, and the secret Beer garden will be open, this is accessed via the door at the rear of the main room but has to be closed at 10pm, but there is a door exit sharp left down the passage opposite the bar open all night,

Regards Mall...................:D

" Thank god its Sat " Looks like a great night on the cards with the all Nottm dj line up spinning the vinyl . Will be down nice and early see you later......... Mark ...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAZ YOU TWO HAVE A NICE NIGHT

Guest Fatius Bumius

You'll be missed Gaz...but do what the lady says, you know it makes sense :thumbsup: Happy Birthday Caz :yes: Suppose i'll have to go to Tescos for my eggs...AGAIN! :rolleyes:

It's a bit too hot for this dancing malarky stuff, help me god. Point me in the direction of the secret garden if I start to melt!

C u all later

x

Hi Mandy,

Soon be Saturday.....................and i know the tunes are gonna get us all out on the floor i have spoken to all the DJ's and well some of the records they are going to spin are real floor fillers from way back when, and the secret Beer garden will be open, this is accessed via the door at the rear of the main room but has to be closed at 10pm, but there is a door exit sharp left down the passage opposite the bar open all night,

Regards Mall...................biggrin.gif

HI Mc MALC

WE WILL ALL BE OVER TO THE FED TONIGHT THE CREW FROM BINGHAM AND (D.B.S.C.) SEE YOU THERE SORRY MR WALL WONT BE THERE BUT HOPE HE ENJOYS HIS MEAL.WE ARE GOING TO ENJOY THE FED AS THE NORM SO IF HIS MEAL IS HALF AS GOOD HE WILL ENJOY. SEE YOU LATER KFT TREV / KAREN (D.B.S.C.) NOTTM

The box is ready....a couple of requests...:chinstroke: . Going to be bladdy hot in there. Any chance of moving the decks into the Secret Garden :D

You know Jim it will feel just like it was at the Twisted Wheel all them years ago sweat running down the walls, and those great tunes, Anyone got a request for me as my son aint with us GOING TO A HAPPENING ??.............:D

Regards Mall

You know Jim it will feel just like it was at the Twisted Wheel all them years ago sweat running down the walls, and those great tunes, Anyone got a request for me as my son aint with us GOING TO A HAPPENING ??.............:D

Regards Mall

Its in the box mate thumbsup.gif

Guest southpaw

You know Jim it will feel just like it was at the Twisted Wheel all them years ago sweat running down the walls, and those great tunes, Anyone got a request for me as my son aint with us GOING TO A HAPPENING ??.............biggrin.gif

Regards Mall

Hi Mall, bit late for a request how about Barbara Lynn - Your losing me thumbsup.gif

Edited by southpaw

Source Advert