Route61 Northern Soul Night Sheffield Aug. 13Th

ROUTE61 SOUL NIGHT SHEFFIELD, FRIDAY AUGUST 13th.

20.00 hrs TILL 00.30 hrs ---- £3.50 tariff. WITH GUEST DJs. THE EVER SO POPULAR BRANDY SISTER'S + LITTLE JOHN & REGULAR'S SOULMAN MARTIN & FOZZIE, WITH THE BEST IN STOMPING SOUL incl. NORTHERN OLDIES - NEWIES / TAMLA MOTOWN / RnB / STOMPERS / MODERN

A GREAT MIX OF SOUL, PLAYED ACROSS THE BOARD

WITH A FAB DANCE FLOOR & FAB SOUND SYSTEM

A NICE CHILL OUT AREA

THE BAR PRICES ARE POCKET FRIENDLY

ADDRESS FOR THE VENUE IS NIAGARA SUITE , NIAGARA RD. SHEFFIELD S6 1LU IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME 07951713882 OR route61@fsmail.net or sfoster49@fsmail.net

Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Resident DJ's Steve Foster & SoulmanMartin - Little John - Plus Guest

second Friday Each Month

(its soul on the real side @ route61 / niagara suite sheffield

Edited by soul guy fozzie
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

13th.

By heck friday the 13th. With a great turn out of last months return of the Route it is going from strenght to strenght. This a must for dances who love a large wooden dance floor and where is talc is allowed.K.T.F Dave

[/quote

nice one dave pointing the date out fri 13th. think i'll have a go on the lottery lol; yeah mate plenty of 100% good feedback again from last month, i was down in notts area last weekend & lots of people coming up to me showing interest, see ya at weekend & decide where to go!

allways keeping the faitth, fozzie

photo-thumb-8033.png

20.00 hrs TILL 00.30 hrs ---- £3.50 tariff. WITH GUEST DJs. THE EVER SO POPULAR BRANDY SISTER'S + LITTLE JOHN & REGULAR'S SOULMAN MARTIN & FOZZIE, WITH THE BEST IN STOMPING SOUL incl. NORTHERN OLDIES - NEWIES / TAMLA MOTOWN / RnB / STOMPERS / MODERN

A NICE CHILL OUT AREA

ADDRESS FOR THE VENUE IS NIAGARA SUITE , NIAGARA RD. SHEFFIELD S6 1LU IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME 07951713882 OR route61@fsmail.net or sfoster49@fsmail.net

second Friday Each Month

I WILL HAVE SKEGG TICKETS ON SALE ON THE NIGHT @ £24 EACH

kingsway is ok with me old pal:excl: am i driving AGAIN:unsure: o well it will be good for my diet :lol: :lol::yes: let me know what time ya want picking up

not long to go now & back at ROUTE61:hatsoff2: hatsoff2.gif:lol: SEE YA THERE

Guest BrandySistaShirl

A NICE CHILL OUT AREA

second Friday Each Month

were looking forward to it.

is joyces birthday so i suppose id best buy her a brandy:ohmy: :thumbsup:

see you all soon. shirl.x

is joyces birthday so i suppose id best buy her a brandy:ohmy: :)

If its anything like last month It'll be a stormer. It can never come around quick enough for me.

See y'all next week

Martin

Guest BrandySistaShirl

If its anything like last month It'll be a stormer. It can never come around quick enough for me.

See y'all next week

Martin

yeah it seems to be pullin the numbers now.

if you havnt been its worth the effort.:)

see ya soon.

shirl

is joyces birthday so i suppose id best buy her a brandy:ohmy: yes.gif

A NICE CHILL OUT AREA

second Friday Each Month

hya shirl. if you are getting her a brandy i will get the coke if she has it like that?

fozzie. :thumbsup::lol:

Guest Old Soul

Put yer dancing shoes and get on down to route61...... this is a first rate venue, great music and a great dance floor, if you hav'nt been before this place to go......KTF

Guest BrandySistaShirl

A NICE CHILL OUT AREA

second Friday Each Month

hya shirl. if you are getting her a brandy i will get the coke if she has it like that?

fozzie. beer.gif:lol:

Make that two we come as a pair!!!:lol:laugh.gif

Put yer dancing shoes and get on down to route61...... this is a first rate venue, great music and a great dance floor, if you hav'nt been before this place to go......KTF

make sure you've got something in your hand on the 13th august :yes:unsure.gif:ohmy::thumbsup::D :D:lol: nice to see yr getting about to different venues now that yr back on the scene after years away from it. :thumbsup:

fozzie

Make that two we come as a pair!!!:thumbsup::unsure:

ok two cokes it is then :huh::lol: due to the ammount of interest people have shown me as i have been going around, it will be another great night

second Friday Each Month

I WILL HAVE SOME SKEGG TICKETS ON SALE ON THE NIGHT @ £24 EACH FOR THE FULL WEEKEND, ANYBODY WANTING THEM SEE FOZZIE ON THE NIGHT

Guest BrandySistaShirl

ok two cokes it is then :ohmy::hatsoff2: due to the ammount of interest people have shown me as i have been going around, it will be another great night

second Friday Each Month

I WILL HAVE SOME SKEGG TICKETS ON SALE ON THE NIGHT @ £24 EACH FOR THE FULL WEEKEND, ANYBODY WANTING THEM SEE FOZZIE ON THE NIGHT

cheers yr generositys overwhelming..:lol::thumbsup: .

see ya soon.

shirl the sober one.:lol:

Guest tree tops

cant wait till friday looking forward to it met shirl so i know its going to be a brill evebning steve i hope you are better ktf :wicked:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

cant wait till friday looking forward to it met shirl so i know its going to be a brill evebning steve i hope you are better ktf :lol:

HELLO:wave:

I HOPE HES BETTER 2 BUT HE AINT GERRIN ANY OF OUR BRANDY!!:yes:biggrin.gif:thumbsup:

the duckworths are coming over the hills for this one , and the dingles are up for it ,

nice to be near third division territory for a change:hatsoff2:

photo-thumb-8033.png

hya barney its always nice to have yr company at route61 see ya there on friday, for another night of stomping soul :yes: :yes:

fozzie

Just 24hrs to go I'm all excited...KTF

A NICE CHILL OUT AREA

second Friday Each Month

I WILL HAVE SKEGG TICKETS ON SALE ON THE NIGHT @ £24 EACH

glad yr excited, its all setup & ready to get ya stomping,

fozzie.

Source Advert