An Easy One? The Spinners

Guest rosies dad

Guest rosies dad

i want a copy of The Spinners "could it be im falling in love" on a white promo! I need it on a promo only please. Anybody help me out? jacob

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

i want a copy of The Spinners "could it be im falling in love" on a white promo! I need it on a promo only please. Anybody help me out? jacob

Jacob, are you talking about the promos that are on an all-white label (i.e. with no Atlantic logo) and stereo one side, mono the other, or the regular Atlantic promo that has the all blue label on the stereo side and the red and white label on the mono?

If it's the former that you want I might be able to hook you up. If you're not sure what I'm talking about Let me know and I'll scan either/both/all three for you...

Best,

TONY

Social source share

Guest rosies dad

thanks guys, yeah tony the blue one will do fine. I wasnt sure if it came out on all white, that would be a beauty. Pm me if you have one with your price etc. thanks! Jacob

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

thanks guys, yeah tony the blue one will do fine. I wasnt sure if it came out on all white, that would be a beauty. Pm me if you have one with your price etc. thanks! Jacob

I'm just off to see my little girl's end of term swimming gala, but I'll have a look at the condition of the all-white one tonight and get back to you. I just bought an unplayed blue/red & white one a couple of weeks ago in Memphis as an upgrade, so I'll be hanging onto that...

Social source share

Source Advert