Framed Autographs For Sale - Quality Items

This has to be the ultimate form of SOUL memorabila, i have a selection of quality framed and glazed authentic autographs which need a new home, these items have to be seen and will i'm sure take pride of place in any record room.

1. Marvin Gaye - Framed and glazed, block mounted authentic Autograph on R'n'B top ten chart in red ink with superb colour photograph of Marvin dressed in a red jacket, comes with certificate of authenticity when purchased in the USA, a wonderful item and very hard to find. Price open to offers call for further details. Reserve price £275.00

2. Bobby Bland - Rare authograph as he writes in parrot fashion on a Blues and Soul page written in blue felt pen also has a black and white 8"x 10" photograph of Bobby, framed and glazed block mounted, a beautiful rare autograph. Price open to offers call for further details. Reserve price £95.00

3.Smokey Robinson - Framed and glazed block mounted authograph on 8" x 10" 70's promotional photograph, message reads 'To Ronald, God bless you, Smokey Robinson in black felt pen, with original USA picture sleeve of 'Save Me' superb colour shot of Smokey and the band. Price open to offers call for further details. Reserve price £150.00

4. Bettye Lavette - Beautiful item signed in black felt pen on her own personal stationary reads 'Soulfully yours always Bettye Lavette - A Woman like me - 2002', with authentic 60's image of her, and a original black and white photograph performing with original USA Atlantic copy of her first record 'My Man, He's A Lving Man' framed and glazed block mounted, a fantasic item. Price open to offers call for further details. Reserve price £80.00

For further details please contact bicknellmark@aol.com or telephone 0161 330 6267.

This is just the start of some wonerful ultimate SOUL legends autographs more to follow like Sam Cooke, Jackie Wison, Mary Wells, Ben E. King and many others. Always wanted any authentic Soul related autographs good prices paid.Part of Soultime Publications 2005.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source