Soul At The Stute Asfordby Hill

• Replies 74
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

nearly that time again the djs are ready. GOT GUEST DJ GARY WALL WARMING UP READY TO GO SHOULD BE ANOTHER CRACKING NITE

CANT WAIT

KTF MICK JAY

Hiya Mick, i can't wait for this one either, Lynns asked me to play some forgotten tunes, so i'll sort some out :)

see you soon...Rob:hatsoff2:

i'd love to hear 'bad girl' by 'the fabulous denos', not heard it out, but a fantastic track to dance to, ask the mrs in the kitchen !

others still on my stute list

jonathan capree - build me a mountain

bobby cash - nobody knows

jackie edwards - come on home (someone must have this!)

Edited by anorthernsoul

just over a week to go peeps ,better get ya requests in :yes:

Hi Spanner, Mick and everyone

I'm looking forward to comin bk to the Stute ! on my last vist really enjoyed it, great place ! Hope your punters enjoy a mixed bag of soul sweatingbullets.gif and no Spanner no rock n roll lol !!

ps thanks for the invite chaps !

I'm looking forward to comin bk to the Stute ! on my last vist really enjoyed it, great place ! Hope your punters enjoy a mixed bag of soul sweatingbullets.gif and no Spanner no rock n roll lol !!

Will b from me tho lol :yes:

it's his hernia playing him up again (poor lad), hope he's not aware of his native wigan being thumped 4-0, or he'll be in a right state ohmy.gif

SPOKE TO STEVE EARLY TODAY HE SAID HE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT NEXT SATURDAY NOW THATS WHAT I CALL DEDICATION

WE MIGHT HAVE TO GET HIM A SOFT CHAIR AND PUT IT BEHIND THE DECKS .

HOPE HE GETS WELL SOON

I'm looking forward to comin bk to the Stute ! on my last vist really enjoyed it, great place ! Hope your punters enjoy a mixed bag of soul :lol: and no Spanner no rock n roll lol !!

Hi Gary

It may be 14 months since your last visit to 'The Stute'. But some of the regulars have been venturing over the border to the Fed & Union.

Your box of tunes should definitely keep the floor busy. :yes:

what are they span????????? cos i don't want to double them up, i've got a couple of hundred R&B tunes :lol:

a.c jones - hole in your soul

betty everett / jerry butler ep - its all right - aint that loving you baby - the way you do the things you do - let the good times roll :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to comin bk to the Stute ! on my last vist really enjoyed it, great place ! Hope your punters enjoy a mixed bag of soul :thumbsup: and no Spanner no rock n roll lol !!

Hi Son

Have a good un in pork pie land.........................be nice to take wee bit of Federation & Central Union Soul over the border.........i know they will have aching limbs.................just might nip over :lol:

Dad

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi you piss taking mother fookers :thumbup:

Right i'm now home (Monday 4.45 pm just in time to see the mighty reds on sky hd) after undergoing a colon hernia repair but not befor they had to remove recurrent inguinal hernia to allow the colon to be repaird then replacing the inguinal hernia repair :lol: .................... if any one knows what the docs have done can you let me know ........:thumbsup:

Spanner heve you let Gaz know he is a Gazunder :) if i was him i 'd keep well away mate the bloody tramadol are holding everything back at the moment :( .

And yes Mick no lifting for 8 weeks so you lot can set up the bloody lot for the next two Stutes :thumbup: i just need a straw for my pint and i'm well away :lol: i have an ace up my sleve for my next two stutes dj spots but if you whant to see what it is you had better get there ealy...:thumbsup: you will not be disapointed :thumbsup:

All the best Steve J

Hi you piss taking mother fookers :thumbup:

Right i'm now home (Monday 4.45 pm just in time to see the mighty reds on sky hd) after undergoing a colon hernia repair but not befor they had to remove recurrent inguinal hernia to allow the colon to be repaird then replacing the inguinal hernia repair :lol: .................... if any one knows what the docs have done can you let me know ........:thumbsup:

Spanner heve you let Gaz know he is a Gazunder :) if i was him i 'd keep well away mate the bloody tramadol are holding everything back at the moment :( .

And yes Mick no lifting for 8 weeks so you lot can set up the bloody lot for the next two Stutes :thumbup: i just need a straw for my pint and i'm well away :lol: i have an ace up my sleve for my next two stutes dj spots but if you whant to see what it is you had better get there ealy...:thumbsup: you will not be disapointed :thumbsup:

All the best Steve J

nice to know you ok. ill have to get the wife to help set up saturday she might moan a bit but heyho . cant wait got some new tunes to spin as well

should be great nite see u saturday

ktf mick jay

Hi you piss taking mother fookers :D

Right i'm now home (Monday 4.45 pm just in time to see the mighty reds on sky hd) after undergoing a colon hernia repair but not befor they had to remove recurrent inguinal hernia to allow the colon to be repaird then replacing the inguinal hernia repair :yes: .................... if any one knows what the docs have done can you let me know ........:D

Spanner heve you let Gaz know he is a Gazunder :yes: if i was him i 'd keep well away mate the bloody tramadol are holding everything back at the moment :( .

And yes Mick no lifting for 8 weeks so you lot can set up the bloody lot for the next two Stutes :D i just need a straw for my pint and i'm well away :ohmy: i have an ace up my sleve for my next two stutes dj spots but if you whant to see what it is you had better get there ealy...:yes: you will not be disapointed :no:

All the best Steve J

Good to hear your out steve, you take care mate and dont go overdoing it see you saturdaythumbsup.gif

i'll have jackie edwards - hurt so bad Rob, only cos it sounds like 'come on home', and no one seems to have it, and i know its in your box.

cashmeres - showstopper still needs playing to death

educated fool as per usual

and the tempests - someday

oh, and not forgettin.....i just kept on dancin - doug banks

would i get way with hermit of a misty mountain?

but the one i'll keep on asking for is the fabulous denos - bad girl....

see you nice and early:hatsoff2:

i can but try.......

i'll have jackie edwards - hurt so bad Rob, only cos it sounds like 'come on home', and no one seems to have it, and i know its in your box.

i can but try.......

i bought the tempest LP last month but forgot to play someday, so i'll devo bring it with me again, see you sat. matey :hatsoff2:

i can but try.......

Hi Paul the jackie edwards song, do you mean feel so bad hatsoff2.gif

well only 3 days to go, got my tunes sorted. looking forward to saturday nite. hoping steve's well enough to do a spot, i think we should have a whip round to buy him some strong pain killers and a bottle of vodka that should do the trick see you all saturday

ktf mick jay

yes old nimbled one, ....lol.... feel so bad.....

i'd feel so good if you had 'come on home'...but like bill Bush , I'm waiting

or LaRose Phillips - wanted :boxing:

Edited by anorthernsoul

well only 3 days to go, got my tunes sorted. looking forward to saturday nite. hoping steve's well enough to do a spot, i think we should have a whip round to buy him some strong pain killers and a bottle of vodka that should do the trick see you all saturday

ktf mick jay

Lol i got get him home after mick:lol:

ebay_95x39.gifeBay sent this message to P. Keightley (spanner0).

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.ltCurve.gifSorry, you did not win the item. Find similar items now!rtCurve.gifDear spanner0, s.gifThis one got away but there's plenty more fish in the sea. Find similar items now. s.gif350384723162.jpgCHANDLERS 196'S COL SOUL LB L 1152 NOR SOUL RARESale price:US $338.00Your maximum bid:US $301.00

are well never mind :no:

Edited by spanner

Guys,

Would anyone mind if I did a RARER set?

If I went on early perhaps it might be appreciated whilst you're having a beer?

Let me know, I'll post up 24 or so I'd like to air, see what you think maybe from 9 to 10?

Or if you want something like what I have been doing previously, then that's OK too.

John

Edited by john manship

Source Advert