Roscoe Robinson "i'm Satisfied"/"prove It" On Paula - Misprint?

Guest blueeyedsoul

Guest blueeyedsoul

This is my first post here...I hope I'm in the right category for a question like this.

On my copy of Roscoe Robinson's "I'm Satisfied"/"Prove It" single (Paula 357) the side that should have the song "Prove It" on it features a song to which the title "Prove It" doesn't match at all and it is not Roscoe Robinson singing on it. After some internet research I found out that the song on my copy of the single is actually "Man Of Motion" by Lowell Fulson - a single released on the Jewel label at around the same time.

So this got to be a misprint...but is it a common one? Is it a real rarity or just a little curiosity?

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest blueeyedsoul

It's actually the first/only one I have come across yet. But I'm just starting my collection so this doesn' mean a lot.

I love that Lowell Fulson track - makes an odd but really cool couple with Roscoe's "I'm Satisfied".

Social source share

Guest troggy

This is my first post here...I hope I'm in the right category for a question like this.

On my copy of Roscoe Robinson's "I'm Satisfied"/"Prove It" single (Paula 357) the side that should have the song "Prove It" on it features a song to which the title "Prove It" doesn't match at all and it is not Roscoe Robinson singing on it. After some internet research I found out that the song on my copy of the single is actually "Man Of Motion" by Lowell Fulson - a single released on the Jewel label at around the same time.

So this got to be a misprint...but is it a common one? Is it a real rarity or just a little curiosity?

I had a copy of this very misprint, so it's probably a fairly common one. Agree with you on "Man of Motion", great tune.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert