RESIDENT DJ,S GIBBY AND BAZZA

GUEST DJ --JEM BRITTEN

• Replies 10
  • Views 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looks like another brill night on the cards (think I'll use the dancefloor though doesn't move so much) With young Jeremy there its got to be a belter of a night epecially after the showing at Higham last time out. Provided I keep waking up i'll see you there

Guest malc gibbons

Looks like another brill night on the cards (think I'll use the dancefloor though doesn't move so much) With young Jeremy there its got to be a belter of a night epecially after the showing at Higham last time out. Provided I keep waking up i'll see you there

HI MATE,AS YOU KNOW IT WILL BE ANOTHER CRACKING NIGHT AS USUAL,BRILLIANT VENUE,TOP SOUNDS---KTF--GIBBY
  • 2 weeks later...

Er silly question have you got anything new to play I heard a rumour you got some great stuff tucked away I'd like to hear humpty humpty by rusty springbock if you got it . X LANDY

Thanks for that me oild matey (sorry mispelt that ) but as you at Blackpool for the weekender it's probably appropiate. Looking forward to Friday as I've been incarcerated for too long, need to get out more (sshh).cat flap and medication permitting see you there

Guest malc gibbons

Thanks for that me oild matey (sorry mispelt that ) but as you at Blackpool for the weekender it's probably appropiate. Looking forward to Friday as I've been incarcerated for too long, need to get out more (sshh).cat flap and medication permitting see you there

hi mate,

had our soul fix at the blackpool weekender,now ready to spin some top sounds--see you friday--gibby(the original)

We know you the original nobody else is as old as you. Glad you had a good weekend see you Friday slavemasters permitting and might go to see Jeremy on Saturday

SOUL WORKS

WELLINGBOROUGH WORKING MENS CLUB

CANNON STREET

FRIDAY 19TH NOVEMBER

8PM TILL 1AM

RESIDENT DJ,S GIBBY AND BAZZA

GUEST DJ --JEM BRITTEN

See ya there Gibby!

All the best,

Len.

"I am playing the right records, but not necessarily in the right order!!!"

Source Advert