The Grand [Clitheroe]

Guest alfroggy

Guest alfroggy

Steve/Ann/Malcolm /Leslie

Thanks to all for another fantastic afternoon/evening at The Grand [Clitheroe] really enjoyed the Spots from all the Djs, dance floor full throughout ,everyone had a fantastic time it seemed, a great crowd once again,looking forward to the next one...Many Thanks Froggy/Rita

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Steve/Ann/Malcolm /Leslie

Thanks to all for another fantastic afternoon/evening at The Grand [Clitheroe] really enjoyed the Spots from all the Djs, dance floor full throughout ,everyone had a fantastic time it seemed, a great crowd once again,looking forward to the next one...Many Thanks Froggy/Rita

Thanks Alan/Rita,glad you enjoyed the Afternoon once again.As you say great spots from all

D.J.s & even my spot (first one)seemed to be well received even though i did play mostly

R&B/Soul from the Sixties(my era)!!! Cant say enough about the people, all there to have a good

time from start to finish.hope to See you all again on the 28th Nov.Steve n Ann. Malc & Lesley.

p.s.Photos on Soul Source a.s.a.p.

Thank You Steve & Ann. Malcolm & Leslie for another FANTASTIC, "Heaven In The Afternoon" at the Grand.... People saying the best yet, I totally agree....:shhh:

Great Venue, Great Music, Great People, Friendly Atmosphere, Great Spots from all DJ's....:shades:

Can't wait until the next one....

Willie & Sue........:shhh:

When is the next one ??????:thumbsup:

Thank You Steve & Ann. Malcolm & Leslie for another FANTASTIC, "Heaven In The Afternoon" at the Grand.... People saying the best yet, I totally agree....:hatsoff2:

Great Venue, Great Music, Great People, Friendly Atmosphere, Great Spots from all DJ's....:thumbsup:

Can't wait until the next one....

Willie & Sue........:thumbsup:

Source Advert