Guest alfroggy\

The Grand [Clitheroe]

Lookbacks Archive Guest alfroggy

Guest alfroggy\
Posted

Steve/Ann/Malcolm /Leslie

Thanks to all for another fantastic afternoon/evening at The Grand [Clitheroe] really enjoyed the Spots from all the Djs, dance floor full throughout ,everyone had a fantastic time it seemed, a great crowd once again,looking forward to the next one...Many Thanks Froggy/Rita

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

Steve/Ann/Malcolm /Leslie

Thanks to all for another fantastic afternoon/evening at The Grand [Clitheroe] really enjoyed the Spots from all the Djs, dance floor full throughout ,everyone had a fantastic time it seemed, a great crowd once again,looking forward to the next one...Many Thanks Froggy/Rita

Thanks Alan/Rita,glad you enjoyed the Afternoon once again.As you say great spots from all

D.J.s & even my spot (first one)seemed to be well received even though i did play mostly

R&B/Soul from the Sixties(my era)!!! Cant say enough about the people, all there to have a good

time from start to finish.hope to See you all again on the 28th Nov.Steve n Ann. Malc & Lesley.

p.s.Photos on Soul Source a.s.a.p.

soul source url
Posted

Thank You Steve & Ann. Malcolm & Leslie for another FANTASTIC, "Heaven In The Afternoon" at the Grand.... People saying the best yet, I totally agree....:shhh:

Great Venue, Great Music, Great People, Friendly Atmosphere, Great Spots from all DJ's....:shades:

Can't wait until the next one....

Willie & Sue........:shhh:

soul source url
Guest\
Posted

When is the next one ??????:thumbsup:

Thank You Steve & Ann. Malcolm & Leslie for another FANTASTIC, "Heaven In The Afternoon" at the Grand.... People saying the best yet, I totally agree....:hatsoff2:

Great Venue, Great Music, Great People, Friendly Atmosphere, Great Spots from all DJ's....:thumbsup:

Can't wait until the next one....

Willie & Sue........:thumbsup:

soul source url
Posted

When is the next one ??????:(

28th November,it is in the Events guide :yes:

soul source url
Posted

date of next one on" first" reply above????? but thanks geoff anyway.

soul source url

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.