Padiham 3Rd Anniversary Soul Night

What a fantastic night at the Padiham town hall. Great DJ`s playing amazing choons all night, from Roy who started, through to Roman then billy and shaune :thumbsup: , then onto the guest DJ, Ian gee, this guy is something else :no: each time i listen to him he`s amazing well done Ian :lol:. Well done also to Kath :no: , who as been organizing the event for the past 3 years, from November 2007, up to now and hopefully the next 3 years and beyond, and Roman and the other DJ`s for keeping the floor packed, well done guy`s. All i can say now is roll on January the 22nd thumbup.gif for anonther great sell out night of SOUL.

KTF Pete :yes:

• Replies 4
  • Views 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello Pete

Many thanks for your kind words. Padiham is a fantastic venue that me and Clare love coming up to, great people, great music, great atmosphere with Roman and Wendy looking after things, what more could you ask for.

See you all soon.

KTF

Ian G

Hi Ian, credit where credits due :lol: . Ya your right Padiham soul night is a fantastic venue, with GREAT music, and smashing people to match :thumbsup: .

Edited by Padiham Pete

Hi Pete, Padiham is that most unusual of nights with all 12 events plus 3 Lord mayors charity nights selling out, undoubtedly the atmosphere that the room creates is important also the enthusiasm of the local fans for their soul night creates a strong feeling of loyalty. Kath at the helm is tremendous add the support of people as yourself plus good guest dj choices, I mean IAN G. on sat was awesome, Roy Speed one of the great dancers is so protective of the venue its humbling, the badges and shirts you produced were superb, thanks to all involved Roman, see you at Barlik on 26th November and Connys, Whalley on 3rd dec.

Source Advert