Forest Town Welfare Soul Night

Boxerbeat

Sounds like this could be a good night..................never been to Forest Town before..............should the snow stay away my better half and I could be there thumbsup.gif

PS do we go to the blue corner or the red corner

AUP SMUDGE,WE HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT WITH YOUR GOOD LADY,IT WILL BE A GOOD NIGHT MATE,ITS ALL THE HAPPY SOUL FAMILY THATS TURNING OUT SO ITS A SMOOTH RUNNING SHIP,KTF,CARL....................thumbsup.gif

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

if i wasn't dee-jaying at a charity event saturday Netty & me would certainly be there, love the venue & the promoters ain't a bad crew!!!! :D

AUP MIKE,HAVE AGOOD NIGHT YOU AND NETTY WILL BE MISSED,BUT WE WILL SAVE YOU A DJ STOP NEXT YEAR,:rolleyes: KTF,CARL.....PS NICE FLYER AND BADGE............:(

well full steam ahead for tonight soul family,unless we get a heavy batch of snow before 7.30,just been to nottingham,had a run up the a38,all main roads clear from newark the a614 down through rainworth,roads clearfrom m1 junction 29 and 28 straight into forest town,so full steam ahead and look forward to a top night of northern soul ,everyone,s going to be on top form,ktf,carl......................:hatsoff2::yes: :yes: :)

AUP LAWRENCE,THANKS MATE,NOW WE,VE GOT A DIFFRENT DATE FROM YOURS MAYBE WE CAN BOOK YOU AND JOOLS IN FOR DJING,SEE YOU SOON MATE,KTF,CARL....................EMSC..:hatsoff2:

thumbsup.gifhave a great nite Karl and Ian , say hi to everyone from the barnsley crowd, not enough weekends in the month, always enjoy coming down to see you all , see ya soon knock em dead tonite

regards mickey

AUP MIKE,HAVE AGOOD NIGHT YOU AND NETTY WILL BE MISSED,BUT WE WILL SAVE YOU A DJ STOP NEXT YEAR,:yes: KTF,CARL.....PS NICE FLYER AND BADGE............:)

got me an early set @ Newark so me and Janette can pop over to welfare after if roads are clear. see you all soon xx

well full steam ahead for tonight soul family,unless we get a heavy batch of snow before 7.30,just been to nottingham,had a run up the a38,all main roads clear from newark the a614 down through rainworth,roads clearfrom m1 junction 29 and 28 straight into forest town,so full steam ahead and look forward to a top night of northern soul ,everyone,s going to be on top form,ktf,carl......................:yes::):D:ohmy:

Eyup Carl,whats it like down there can you get into the car park ok,and those side streets are they passable?

aup gigs just come back up from the welfare,the side street down to it,i,ve been up and down 3 times today,as for the car park,you should get parked in the first half or on the side street were kingsway hall is,ktf,carl,i hope that helps :yes: by the way now we,ve got rain coming down here............................

Edited by boxerbeat

`

YEP,WERE NOW BACK IN THE FOREST TOWN WELFARE,THIS WILL BE THE ONLY FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH,AFTER XMAS IT WILL BE THE FIRST FRIDAYS OF THE MONTH,AND SINCE WE,VE PASSED THE PHOENIX OVER TO GIGS AND TERRY,WE WILL ALSO BE TAKING OUR BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAYS AND THE 4TH SATURDAYS WHEN THERE ARE 5 WEEKENDS IN THE MONTH.YOU ALL KNOW OUR MUSIC POLICY OLDIES ALL THE WAY. NOW THE 4TH DEC GUEST DJS ARE GRAHAM WEAVER{GROVSNER ROOMS}:yes: AND MITCH{BLACK HEARTS,NOTTS :yes: }RES DJS IAN{THE SOUL FATHER}GEE AND CARL...

:)

7.30 TILL12.30 ,CHEAP BEER,FOREST TOWN WELFARE,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD,NOTTS,JUST ACROSS FROM KINGSWAY HALL.....

NEW PROMOTORS CARL PIPER 07794131089 IAN GEE 07535145507................:lol:

hi carl & ian 6 of us coming down tonight for some stomping oldies should be a goodun with my mate mitch & graham on see you all later gazo :D

BENTINCK SOUL NIGHT 17th DECEMBER 2010

TED MASSEY & MICK H :ohmy:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

aup gaz,all just about ready,see you all later,ktf,carl............:hatsoff2:

HAVE A GREAT NITE YOU GUYS.

WE WILL SPIN A FEW TONIGHT AND THINK OF YOU ALL.:thumbsup:

K.T.F. SHIRL.X

Source Advert