Adam Topping

Nine To Go... R N B And Funk Mainly

9 interesting 45s here, as always price includes post and money back if you're not happy. All scans and mp3s are taken from the actual 45 for sale.

Payment by paypal only please.

Joe Johnson - Rattlesnake, Baby, Rattlesnake - Galaxy dj. VG+ plays great.

£150 SOLD

Rattlesnake, Baby, Rattlesnake.mp3

Lord Luther & The Counts - Tough - Lusan. M- ex cover up for Marc Forrest (think it was Marc!). Rare RnB powerhouse of a dancer.

Soul City - Cold Hearted Blues/Who Do You Think You Are - Goodtime dj. M-

802 Cold Hearted Blues.mp3

802 Who Do You Think You Are.mp3

Indescribably Delicious - Baby I Love You - All American. M- insanely rare and brilliant cover, more garage than soul but will appeal to plenty.

Baby, I Love You.mp3

Beverly Crosby - That Didn't Stop Me (From Loving You) - Magic People Records. M- tiny amount of smudging on label. Stunningly good soul/funk mid tempo.

That Didn't Stop Me (From Lovin You).mp3

Superlatives - Come On Down To The Ghetto - Wal-ly. EX+ recent plays for this funk dancer.

Come On Down To The Ghetto.mp3

Bill Williams - Knock Out Your Half Stepping - Dump Off. M- mid 70s up tempo funk with enough of a soulful feel to please the northern crowd.

£18 SOLD

Knock Out Your Half Steppin.mp3

Sir John Henry - Live Everyday For Your Love - Lonnie. EX+ recently championed by Ian Wright, brilliant record you need to hear if you don't yet know it!

Live Everyday For Your Love.mp3

S.O.U.L. - This Time Around - Musicor. EX real buzz on this.

This Time Around.mp3

Edited by soul45er

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.