Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

piitu

Major Lance/james Bell Re/billy Love/mighty Mo

Hi,

Following for sale;

MAJOR LANCE-too hot to hold/dark and lonely. Okeh radio station copy. M- in okeh factory sleeve. £50.00

JIMMY HUGHES-it ain't what you got/uncle sam. atlantic. M- (drilled hole on label) £15.00

THE T.S.U. TORNADOS-what good am I?/getting to corners. Atlantic. M- (drilled hole) £15.00

DAVID SEA-do it right now/who's been warmin' my oven. Crown limited. M-. £45.00

THE GROOVE-love (it's getting better)/the light of love. Wand. M-. (drilled hole) £10.00

AMERICAN GYPSY-inside out/angel eyes. Chess. M-. £20.00

JAMES BELL-amazing love/the love of my girl. 3 diamonds.Unplayed copy. £20.00 (legit ltd reissue made by Mr. Bell himself)

BILLY LOVE-harmony/hominy. FNR.Unplayed copy. £10.00 (one of the best new releases from 2010. Very ltd and all gone now)

WILL SESSIONS feat. RICKY CALLOWAY-shake it up, shake it down part 1/part 2. FNR. Unplayed copy. £10.00. (great new funk, 500 copies made. Last change to buy copy)

MIGHTY MO-the next message/version. Peace street. Unplayed copy. £15.00 (last few copies...)

+ p&p from Finland.

PM or email; plintunen@hotmail.com

updated.

Hi,

Following for sale;

MAJOR LANCE-too hot to hold/dark and lonely. Okeh radio station copy. M- in okeh factory sleeve. £50.00

JIMMY HUGHES-it ain't what you got/uncle sam. atlantic. M- (drilled hole on label) £15.00 ON HOLD

THE T.S.U. TORNADOS-what good am I?/getting to corners. Atlantic. M- (drilled hole) £15.00 SOLD

DAVID SEA-do it right now/who's been warmin' my oven. Crown limited. M-. £45.00

THE GROOVE-love (it's getting better)/the light of love. Wand. M-. (drilled hole) £10.00 ON HOLD

AMERICAN GYPSY-inside out/angel eyes. Chess. M-. £20.00

JAMES BELL-amazing love/the love of my girl. 3 diamonds.Unplayed copy. £20.00 (legit ltd reissue made by Mr. Bell himself)

BILLY LOVE-harmony/hominy. FNR.Unplayed copy. £10.00 (one of the best new releases from 2010. Very ltd and all gone now)

WILL SESSIONS feat. RICKY CALLOWAY-shake it up, shake it down part 1/part 2. FNR. Unplayed copy. £10.00. (great new funk, 500 copies made. Last change to buy copy)

MIGHTY MO-the next message/version. Peace street. Unplayed copy. £15.00 (last few copies...)

+ p&p from Finland.

PM or email; plintunen@hotmail.com

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts