Brighouse Ritz

3rd time this year for us,and always worth the trip, especially as ginger puts on a great gig and top guests. this years christmas bash included john poole, graham slater and nige grice who just happen to be 3 of my fave djs from this end of the country. not a bad attendance considering the weather and that struck with a vengeance during the evening. dance floor busy as usual and the regular soulies were well up for it. dont know how everyone, who travelled, managed getting home but it would be interesting to hear!. i had to dig the car out of the holiday inn carpark....good thinking by my other half to put a shovel in the boot!!:lol: look forward to the new year and visiting calderdale again.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ian 1930

We left in a bit of a panic around midnight and we only live 10 miles from Brighouse! - shame we had to leave early as it was a good night (as usual). Will probably go to the mini all-dayer on Jan 2nd but hope they turn the heating on for that - last night was bloody freezing until about 11.00 pm!

good night at the ritz ! super sets by all the dj's to keep the floor full ! John Poole played some awsome tunes .. thank you for playing "the tranells" top tune :thumbsup:

Was a bit cold though at first ... not good... puts you off having to sit in a coat :lol: but overall as I said .. good night and atmosphere :thumbsup:

pete n' susan ktf

post-7477-0-07577200-1292748230_thumb.jp

Edited by casper
  • 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

Having a freezing room is one way of keeping the dancefloor full!

SURELY IT BECOMES A SKATING RINK IF LEFT LONGER AS COLD ROOM NO THERES A DO NOT BEEN DONE YET SOUL ON ICE :rolleyes:

WAS BETTER WHEN TONY BANKS DID IT IT WAS HIS BABY AND SADLY HE HE WENT TO HEAVEN TO BE WITH HIS WIFE ANN XX :(:lol:

Guest DeeJay

good night at the ritz ! super sets by all the dj's to keep the floor full ! John Poole played some awsome tunes .. thank you for playing "the tranells" top tune :thumbsup:

Was a bit cold though at first ... not good... puts you off having to sit in a coat :rolleyes: but overall as I said .. good night and atmosphere :(

pete n' susan ktf

Any chance of playlists?

DJ :lol:

Source Advert