Deon Jackson - when Your Love Is Gone

Bigsoulman

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone know the going rate for this record and does anyone have one for sale?

thanks in advance,

Lenny smile.gif

link

I have a promo of this, always thought it possibly one of the harder Deon Jackson 45's to locate, no idea of it's current price but it should not be a fortune......still with the current prices who really knows.

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

I have a promo of this, always thought it possibly one of the harder Deon Jackson 45's to locate, no idea of it's current price but it should not be a fortune......still with the current prices who really knows.

Mark Bicknell.

link

Think your right there Mark, never really see this for sale, John Manship has a dj copy listed in his book at £30, one of my favourite artists.

Social source share

Price is around £20 or £30 tops anyway I'd say. Not as common as some of his Carla 45's but still a relatively common record I think. I have had and sold a few over the last couple of years. Nice 45. Do you want one?

Social source share

I mean a request was made to locate a 45 and you have come up with a copy, i just feel this is a perfect way to do things, nothing negative Christian just a nice gesture on your part to be able to supply someone with a want.

Fantastic  - Mark Bicknell.

link

OK, that's what I thought (and hoped) you meant. thumbsup.gif Sorry if I seemed suspicious. It is sometimes hard to fully understand the more subtle meanings and possible irony (or lack of subtle meaning or irony) of short written messages, which is why we often misinterpret things on the internet, with lots of merry arguing as a result.... :yes: I just feel that if one can help, one should help, especially if it involves no effort or sacrifice for the helping party.

Social source share

OK, that's what I thought (and hoped) you meant. thumbsup.gif   Sorry if I seemed suspicious. It is sometimes hard to fully understand the more subtle meanings and possible irony (or lack of subtle meaning or irony) of short written messages, which is why we often misinterpret things on the internet, with lots of merry arguing as a result.... :yes:   I just feel that if one can help, one should help, especially if it involves no effort or sacrifice for the helping party.

link

Again Christian a very decent thing to do, it's nice to help each other out.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert