*** Soulchoons @ The Mill ***

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A Big thankyou to everyone who came to the mill last night. it was a fantastic night from start to finish. The floor was packed out and there were a lot of new faces. A total of £340 was raised for Heartbeat charity. Thankyou to everyone who travelled from far and wide and the Guest Dj's Keith Fletcher ( BBC Radio Lancashire) & Steve Clayton (Soulaid) who made the night one to remember. Also thankyou to Rod (Big Daddy) for starting the night off and Carol (Girl Dancer) for getting the floor Bouncing!!! It was good to see Graham back fighting fit working the door and Nick (jellybaby) sweety man for supplying the sugar fix for everybody.

P.s Happy birthday to FROGGY who is 25 today :yes::ohmy::lol::no: and Mr Colin Murphy who was 74 last week and still up dancing all night.

I Will be uploading the pictures from lastnite onto my website www.soulchoons.webs.com later on so check them out and see all the happy faces.

Hope to see you all on Sunday 24th April for a 12hr alldayer with Guest DJ's Jools & Lawrence ( Harold CLub), Kev Such ( Cream Cracker) & Dave Haizelden (Kent)

Many thanks

Danny

post-7322-0-52764200-1296986394_thumb.jp

post-7322-0-02263000-1296986729_thumb.jp

Edited by Soulchoons
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest alfroggy

Thanks to Rod Danny Carol Keith & Steve for another top night at The Mill...Thanks for all the Birthday cards/prezzies and birthday wishes...and thanks to all the Ktf Crew who turned out in force yet again..[You are all very Special Friends]... Great crowd / Brilliant atmosphere and Top Draw Choons throughout the evening....until the next one..Keep The Faith...Froggy

Another successful night at the Mill, was good to see so many new faces & hear so many positive comments.

The night made special I think by someone offering money to the charity of the night if they could have Danny's t-shirt & Danny doing some of his spot topless.

Danny you made a lot of middle aged women very happy :ohmy:

Source Advert