Sonic Soul➢ - Lutterworth - (Hot On The Heels)

Guest Northern PhanTom

Guest Northern PhanTom

just got back from the pub...lol. :yes: Hi Tom, 2 sets is fine by me, just seen theres a ray pollard - this time on Shrine for @ $3000, crazy hey????????? Does anyone want me to bring mine???

Can't wait for tomoz

Rob...:thumbsup:

You can bring it Rob but don't think we can afford for you to play it. laugh.gif

Tom e:hatsoff2:

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Northern PhanTom

just opened my playbox up, chucked @ 50 records out & i'm putting some others in, just found Eddie Holman - Eddies my name, forgot how great this tune sounds :lol:

Any requests?, if i can find them, i'll bring them :ohmy:

Rob :lol:

Have you the magnificent men all your loving, Rob?

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hi Tom

Got it on album only but not bringing LPcase with me, on the plus side I've just found the Sparkels

see you in a bit

atb Rob :ohmy:

You could always do a MoldIe, Rob, bring every record you own and use the stage as a sorting office during the evening.

:lol:

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

with @ 3000+ 45s & @ 100 lps, Lynn would need a bigger car & i'd need a new spine to carry them :lol:

See you soon m8y

Rob :ohmy:

She will be putting in for an hgv license then. :lol:

Just off to round up some of the Corby Souls see you later.

Tom

Hi Tom

Got it on album only but not bringing LPcase with me, on the plus side I've just found the Sparkels

see you in a bit

atb Rob :ohmy:

You could always do a MoldIe, Rob, bring every record you own and use the stage as a sorting office during the evening.

:lol:

Tom

now now tom get it right..i dont bring every record i own..just a fair proportion of it..i still have two large boxes at home although when john herbert and i did the i.o.w niters a few yrs ago we could have done all night in both rooms between us

moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

now now tom get it right..i dont bring every record i own..just a fair proportion of it..i still have two large boxes at home although when john herbert and i did the i.o.w niters a few yrs ago we could have done all night in both rooms between us

moldie

stud!!

Source Advert