Kingsway Hall Forest Town

Guest rayskim

Guest rayskim

Good night at K.H.F.T. I ached yesterday, in pain today, will probably need bilateral knee replacements by tomorrow, should I even be saying Thanks?????????

Thankyou Gents,

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello There

Glad you enjoyed KWH, other venues took a few away but we still had a great night. Gordon played a great spot, good to hear "Supertime" cracking instrumental I havent heard for god knows how long.

Hopefully see you at Forest Town this coming Friday and I hope your knees get better.

KTF

Ian G

"SUPERTIME" what a fab instrumental, one of the first plus Rat Race I remember hearing in the early 70's, was covered as this for ages, it's actually Total Eclipse - 6 O'Clock, we need more Instrumentals playing, we all loved them, remember Mike Post - Bubblegum Breakthrough!!!

Take care, be safe & remember," If it was good enough then, it's good enough now",

Spot.:thumbsup:

Hello Spot

I to love my instrumentals, the backbone of the scene. 6 by 6, Teddy Vann, Rhino to name a few. We always play plenty of instrumentals at KWH and always get a good response from the many brilliant dancers that attend every month.

Look forward to seeing you at the next one.

KTF

Ian G

Guest soul over easy

yes supertime supposedly the golden world strings i had a copy and for years didnt know its actual real name was 6,0,clock by total eclipse its one of my all time fav instrumentals , also bubblegum breakthrough the flipside of afternoon on the rhino ,and ian spun afternoon on the rhino for me over the weekend ,the list of brilliant instrumentals is endless bok to bach another top oldie for me also along comes mary and not forgetting brown sugar by watts 103rd street rhythmn band brill sounds .... so lets keep supporting ian and carl who genuinly try to please us all ... ktf tommo.

Source Advert