Northampton Weekender - Big Thanks

Good point about The Masqueraders, just wondered if people would want to see them again next year in May? What does others think on here about me booking them again? To soon yes / no?

Cheers

Paddy

After a fantastic weekend I had to have some time to rest :thumbsup: Paddy thanks a lot what can I say that hasn't been said before, other than I am not an experienced souler, only 16 months old!! :shades: Have seen a few live acts at weekenders around the country and abroad, must of them were very good, but the Masqueraders were fantastic, the harmonies and their voices wow!!! The girls were great as Chuck was, indeed it is a pity more people didnt make the effort to come. The DJs played some fantastic tunes, the double deckings were very good, Jo and Sean and Chris and Sean, met some very nice people, Sue and Roger, Martin, Tina and Tony, Dess, yourself, etc and the friendliness of all, acts, DJs and soulers. What a great weekend, thanks again Paddy.

Yes please book the Masqueraders again, I was stop at the entrance to Soul or Nothing, Mcr, on Sat and the people at the door were asking if they were realy good!!! It can never be too soon to see such a 10* class live act, plus the friendliness of the guys. By the way do book us again for the next one, Im asking for the 26th and 29th May as hols already!!!

Carlos whistling.gif

Hi Carlos

Thanks for those nice words, glad that you enjoyed yourself, the weekender did seem to go off just perfectly, maybe all that planning and stuff did pay off! :ohmy:

Looks like we may have to ask the guys over again then! Most people on here seem to want them to come back!! But I have to admit they were superb, one of those occassions when you had to be there didn't you!

Cheers

Paddy

• Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert