Eastdene Rotherham

Guest dazzzzler

Guest dazzzzler

well first time for me at this venue,and was pleasantly entertained by all djs ,took the floor short while to get going but picked up round tenish,good size dance floor and plenty of seating with seats overlooking the floor (bit different),this venue as a lot going for it, give it a try,it takes time to build a venue up as there is so many on these days.if the right music played then this could be good venue.time will tell good look.thumbsup.gif

• Replies 4
  • Views 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I MUST AGREE WITH ALL WHAT DAZZZZLER HAS SAID IT IS A GREAT VENUE yes.gif . JUST A SHAME ABOUT THE TEN TON PIG IGNORANT COMMITTEE MAN POINTING HIS FINGER AT THE LAST DJ AND TELLING HIM TO TURN THE RECORD OFF nono.gif THE COMMITTEE COULD BE THE DOWN FALL OF THIS VENUE BEFORE IT EVEN GETS GOING.

Guest dazzzzler

You'll find that with most W.M.C's especially the East Dene,time is time, and they insist the music be off on time (same goes for the turns on a Sat/Sun),so if the committee say the music should be off at 11:45 (or whatever) then so be it ranting_1.gif

yes it is anoying when a floor as got going to pull the plug,but if the committee dont want to make money (Beer) and wont go for a later licence then cant do anything about it sad tho.but sure it wont put many people off,no.gif

Edited by dazzzzler

thumbsup.gifenjoyed friday nite , thanks to hannah, dave & mel for inviting me to play, cracking venue, great folk, time is time no point arguing bout it, dint hear what was said anyway, al i know is it was a pleasure to play my records and hear some top tunes from the other dj,s, hope pauls neck is ok after he nearly spun it off when a certain record was played lol biggrin.gif

regards mickey

Source Advert