Stage One - Long Eaton

Thanks to everyone who made my 50th Birthday celebration extra special at Stage One last night. Friends & Family & Northern Soul - you cant beat it. thumbsup.gif

Another brilliant Stage One night attended by a bigger than average Bank Holiday crowd. The night kicked off with Fitzys fantastic 'Wheel' influenced set followed by top local DJ Sam Moore who never disappoints. Then on to Bridgey with another top drawer set as ever, finally handing over to Rob Smith who despite turning up five minutes before he goes on, still manages to play a set without repeating whats gone before! Amazing :lol:

Thanks for all the cards, pressies and messages from the Fitzsoulies.

To Fitzy & Chris - keep up the good work.

To Bridgey & Linda, Neil & Lisa, thank you for travelling all the way down from Yorkshire to join us - I can now wear the 'Northern Soul Over 50's Club' shirt in Jersey with the rest of you next February.

12 bottles of Magners and a Kebab - is that any way for a 50 year old to behave .... you bet!:ohmy:

Oh and finally ... To cap it all, we found out yesterday that we are expecting another grandchild!!!!! What a night.

KTF

J&G

• Replies 2
  • Views 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to everyone who made my 50th Birthday celebration extra special at Stage One last night. Friends & Family & Northern Soul - you cant beat it. thumbsup.gif

Another brilliant Stage One night attended by a bigger than average Bank Holiday crowd. The night kicked off with Fitzys fantastic 'Wheel' influenced set followed by top local DJ Sam Moore who never disappoints. Then on to Bridgey with another top drawer set as ever, finally handing over to Rob Smith who despite turning up five minutes before he goes on, still manages to play a set without repeating whats gone before! Amazing :lol:

To Bridgey & Linda, Neil & Lisa, thank you for travelling all the way down from Yorkshire to join us - I can now wear the 'Northern Soul Over 50's Club' shirt in Jersey with the rest of you next February.

12 bottles of Magners and a Kebab - is that any way for a 50 year old to behave .... you bet!:ohmy:

Oh and finally ... To cap it all, we found out yesterday that we are expecting another grandchild!!!!! What a night.

KTF

J&G

A big thank you to you and Gail for inviting us, it was well worth the trip down the venue is great, a fantastic night with good friends and good to see a few familiar faces from the Jersey crew, good to see Kev and Chris, as usual doing a sterling job both on the door and behind the decks.

Shame we couldn't get a kebab as well, Bridgey did try to get the Bangladeshi taxi driver to make us one at his house but he wasn't having any of it so it was straight back to the hotel.

Congratulations to you both on the baby news, I hope all goes well. Enjoy your holiday and chill and relax. May see you at the Festival some time, you never know!!

Adios amigo's, hasta luego.

Neil and Lisa x x

Thanks to everyone who made my 50th Birthday celebration extra special at Stage One last night. Friends & Family & Northern Soul - you cant beat it. :ohmy:

12 bottles of Magners and a Kebab - is that any way for a 50 year old to behave .... you bet!:lol:

KTF

J&G

Ayup Jim,

This was the third time I've Guest DJ'd at Stage One and I can honestly say it just gets better & better each time....:lol:

Both Linda & myself had a brilliant night in fantastic company celebrating your 50th mate....:unsure:

Thanks again to Gail & your good-self for booking us in the hotel....hatsoff2.gif The breakfast was top drawer....:lol: and much needed after all that Newky Brown....:lol:

Congratulations on becoming grandparents....:unsure: again.

Bridgey & Linda

Source Advert