Earnest Mosley *rare White Demo*

Guest Kevin J

Guest Kevin J

Up for offers, an extremely rare WD copy of a record that needs no introduction.

Matrix info is X-16611/X-16612 - ARP Stamped.

Visually, condition is about a VG- (there is some obvious wear to the vinyl, but plays

through super loud and clear with only one audible click that i can discern in the

first bars of the music. There are 2 faint, hand-drawn X's on the Stubborn Heart side

drawn with a ballpoint pen. (the attached image is taken with my phone, and doesn't

really do it justice)

Happy to provide sound clips for both sides on request.

Global priority shipping only for tracking purposes. Insurance preferred.

Thanks for looking.

NOW WILLING TO ACCEPT PAYMENT OF 700 UKP. POSTAGE AND INSURANCE PAID. paypal to kevin@totallyfrenchdesign.net thumbsup.gif index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=110490

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Kevin can you please simply edit your original topic post not reply with sold pending etc etc.

Getting lots of complaints.

I presume you missed the two pistes from Like recently pinned at the top of the sales forum?

Read: Marking Items Sold Via New Posts! and another marked Topics Locked?

I know it isn't bumping as such as just the one record but what happens if no payment?

Topic locked, PM one of the mods if you want it reopening after you have read the pinned topics of Mike's and agree like everyone else to follow site rules.

Social source share