Pilsley Soul Sat 4Th June

This Saturday 4th June at Pilsley Soul across the board soul,with guest Tezza from Phoenix Chesterfield, plus residents, all being well should be back from sunny Florida

Barry and Pam

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This Saturday 4th June at Pilsley Soul across the board soul,with guest Tezza from Phoenix Chesterfield, plus residents, all being well should be back from sunny Florida

Barry and Pam

hi barry and pam...welcome home..hope you had a great time

hope this goes well as always

regards moldie

Barry and Pam

Hello you two Floridians

Jo and I in Copenhagen at the moment but really looking forward to Saturday at Pilsley. Looking forward to catching up with Terry

again.

See you all soon.

Andy & Jo

Florida !! thumbsup.gif:thumbsup: Copenhagen!! :ohmy::thumbsup:

Just shows where the money is!!

We've just spent the weekend in Warwick Dungeon :lol:

Hope you've all had as good a time as we did.

See you all saturday

Andy and Sheila :rolleyes:

Halos - Just Keep On Loving Me - Congress

Hi Andy & Sheila

Hope you found the key to the dungeon and are ready for Sat. Yes we had a great time in Copenhagen.

See you both Sat.

Andy & Jo

Like Andy & Jo we are back in the uk and also looking forward to Saturday at Pilsley, great to have Terry from the Phoenix guesting with us again, it's been a while since his last spot with us, welcome back Terry.

If you like a bit of everything music wise then Pilsley is the place for you, across the board dance music.

Pilsley is not a modern night, it's not a oldies night, it's not a crossover night, it's not a motown night - but we do play all these and more, see lookbacks for more details.

A warm welcome waits for new and old friends, hope to see some of you on Saturday.

Barry & Pam

Edited by Guest

Yes looking forward to Saturday and with no football interference there should be plenty of energy available for the dancefloor. Great night ahead and as Barry says if you like your Soul truly across the board there's no better venue. If youv'e not been before and enjoy quality soul from anywhere in a 50 year span give it a go, you'll not be disappointed. Looking forward io seeing the regulars and any new faces are most welcome. Paul & Ann

A little birdy tells me it's Rigger (Alan Rigby) 50th birthday very soon and he will be celebrating with chocolate cake on Saturday at Pilsley, if you want a piece all you have to do is ask........................oh and buy him a pint.:D:

Happy Birthday Alan, see you Saturday

Barry

Edited by Guest

Hi Barry

Yes I'm afraid it is true. The big 50 is looming fast :yes:

With this being the nearest Pilsley to my birthday we thought we would celebrate on the night

Yes there will be cake - (See Karen) :D

And NO I have never EVER refused a drink (See Alan) :D:lol:

So looking forward to Saturday with guest Tezza, Andy & Myself and the other jet setting residents Crockett & Tubbs and The Little Mermaid

ATB

Alan & Karen

Oh Dear, Ann's a chocaholic so you'd better reserve a BIG piece and she'll also have whatever's left. The best soul night she ever had was in Donny at Chris and Alex's wedding where there was a chocolate fountain. She spent the whole night indulging in the brown sticky stuff and the only dancing done was round the fountain.

Edited by Paul Webster

Hi Barry

Yes I'm afraid it is true. The big 50 is looming fast shades.gif

With this being the nearest Pilsley to my birthday we thought we would celebrate on the night

Yes there will be cake - (See Karen) thumbsup.gif

And NO I have never EVER refused a drink (See Alan) :unsure:beer.gif

So looking forward to Saturday with guest Tezza, Andy & Myself and the other jet setting residents Crockett & Tubbs and The Little Mermaid

ATB

Alan & Karen

im gutted i cant be there alan.....you sure its only your 50th?

atb moldie

DJ times for Saturday:

8 - 9 Andy Jones

9 - 10 Alan Rigby (Birthday boy)

10 - 11 TERRY WESTHEAD

11 - 12 Barry Cooper

12 - 1am Andy Barker

Times subject to change

DJ times for Saturday:

8 - 9 Andy Jones

9 - 10 Alan Rigby (Birthday boy)

10 - 11 TERRY WESTHEAD

11 - 12 Barry Cooper

12 - 1am Andy Barker

Times subject to change

you should have the last ten mins barry...

moldie

ps..you get my pm?

Guest LEICSSOULIES

Oh NO !!!!! the cats out the bag..... Riggers 50th....

Theres me and Karen discussing secret cakes :unsure: !!! lol

Should of known better.......wink.gif

Looking forward to a great night, and with Cake even better....

Plus save us stopping off at the Kebab house on the way home lol

Roll on tommorow

Ali n Clint x x

Rigger - 50 !!! You're only a slip of a lad. !!!!

Looking forward to tonight. As Barry said, a bit of everything. Got some good stuff for tonight and an opportunity to play something from the back of the box. See you guys later

Source Advert