Hydro Soul Club, Newton Aycliffe - 8Th Anniversary

Gotta start off by saying a big thankyou to SNOWY for standing in at short notice to take the main guest spot. He did what it says on the tin and the full house of regular support showed their full appreciation.

What can I say that I haven't said previously? "We only have a little one!!!, but, "The Soulful Shack" was once again in danger of falling down. No seats left empty after 8:30 and we were without ten who had paid for tickets!! (Those places were quickly taken up by people arriving in the hope of getting in). Dancers on the floor and packing it as Snowy came in, always good for a DJ to witness a full floor as they enter the room.

Phone calls all through the afternoon, "got any tickets left Kev"?,

"why I man. come along".

Very late finish with the die hards pushing things into the very early hours.

Thanks again to all who continue to come along for a dose of oldies & motown. The travellers from the West coast and the east coast were very welcome additions to those who have been with us from the start, whom are very much appreciated as ever. Love you guys and thanks for the continued regular support.

Heres to the next few years, but never any long term promises. Time Will Pass You By, and working for a company who look to gain every penny of income from whatever resource they can utilise we never know what's going to happen from one month to another. We will be here for as long as we can keep the shack.

9 yrs and counting. See ya next month, with Gordon Toole from Pacemakers taking the guest spot.

Kev

Edited by Kev Richardson
  • Replies 0
  • Views 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert