Inky Club

2 hours ago, Knockerdj said:

Hiya Chalky, Beetle, Rat real name Philip Deakin, passed away about 6yrs ago. His older brother Dabber is still knocking about. Hiya Sammy, that's not me in the photo, looks more like Johnny Green to me. Hope everyone is healthy, Knocker

Hi Knocker, yeah same Phil Deakin I think, bloody nutter.  Remember him a lot from football with Holmewood.

Social source share

22 hours ago, Chalky said:

Hi Knocker, yeah same Phil Deakin I think, bloody nutter.  Remember him a lot from football with Holmewood.

Hiya Chalke, it was his eyes that made him look evil. In reality, he was a pussy, all mouth. He had the funniest of laughs though, if you heard him laughing, you'd start laughing yourself. I remember him playing football for Holmewood, he got a game when they was short. He volleyed a ball into this kids face and shouted "Rioch", could be so funny at times

Social source share

22 minutes ago, Knockerdj said:

Hiya Chalke, it was his eyes that made him look evil. In reality, he was a pussy, all mouth. He had the funniest of laughs though, if you heard him laughing, you'd start laughing yourself. I remember him playing football for Holmewood, he got a game when they was short. He volleyed a ball into this kids face and shouted "Rioch", could be so funny at times

That’s him mate, had some laughs with him.

Social source share

On 10/09/2020 at 03:32, Knockerdj said:

Hiya Chalky, Beetle, Rat real name Philip Deakin, passed away about 6yrs ago. His older brother Dabber is still knocking about. Hiya Sammy, that's not me in the photo, looks more like Johnny Green to me. Hope everyone is healthy, Knocker

Awrite Knocker, sorry bout misidentification, s'funny,  I thought JG initially but the slightly longer hair threw me.  Fraud I'm not  so mobile these days after RTA back in 86, nor have I been anywhere since YM/02, which is more than sad but being sat all nite insteadve being able to dance at will ruins one's head (!) if kwim. 

Apart from all that I was dead pleased to come across the Inky, Bons page and to read names not heard for decades, and to  find that you're still a-Okeh. 

Keep On Bro. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!