Kingsway Hall 25Th

Guest soul over easy

Guest soul over easy

what a fantastic turn out at kingsway hall last night, to say the brid weekender was on carl and ian managed to pull a really decent crowd through the doors.Special thanx to the sheffield lads who ventured down from the route 61 club,good to see dave and mark here in the east mids , as per usual banging 100mph oldies all night ,well done to the dj,s for providing cracking music,ian,carl,and fozzy.And finaly big thanx to the people who turned out and made it such a good night ... ktf tommo.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stretford

Can't add anything to that!! spot on with yer comments!! great set from fozzy,hope to be at a venue where you are playing soon. ktf. kimberley soul Crew.

Can't add anything to that!! spot on with yer comments!! great set from fozzy,hope to be at a venue where you are playing soon. ktf. kimberley soul Crew.

Many thanx for the nice comment & to Carl & Ian for asking me down, its only the second time i have been to kinsway & what lovely crowd you all are i will deffo be ther again wether its playing or just as a punter,

It was a real pleasure to be once again doing a guest spot especially to an appreciative set of people i applaud you all,hatsoff2.gif:no:

Many thanks.:lol: Fozzie

Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Friday 15th July 7.30am - 12.30am £4.00 O.T.D

Resident DJ Steve Foster / Soulman Martin & John Barnsley

Guest DJ. Big Bouncy Al

Edited by S Foster

Really enjoyed it last night at Kingsway hall,bloody hot mind you,but it adds to what was a good atmosphere,nice to see the guys from Route 61 in Sheffield and congratulate Fozzie for his spot,my kinda music that,thanks to Ian for the YUM YUMS brilliant,:lol: well done to Carl for putting on a good night when Brid is on thumbup.gif KTF Gigs

Hello Steve

Just repeating what's been said. Great turn out despite Brid. Well done my long time good friend Mr Foster you certainly stepped up to the mark and delivered the goods, just like the old days.

We will be seeing you again at the home of Northern Soul where you can entertain the dancers again as you did last night.

Big Big Thank you to everybody who turned out to make it an unexpected great night.

See you Friday at Forest Town with another Yorkshire legend "The Yocki Man"

KTF

Ian G

Hello Steve

Just repeating what's been said. Great turn out despite Brid. Well done my long time good friend Mr Foster you certainly stepped up to the mark and delivered the goods, just like the old days.

We will be seeing you again at the home of Northern Soul where you can entertain the dancers again as you did last night.

Big Big Thank you to everybody who turned out to make it an unexpected great night.

See you Friday at Forest Town with another Yorkshire legend "The Yocki Man"

KTF

Ian G

Many thanx Ian i agree it was just like the old days i got a real buzz last night & you are good true friend. oh & the birthday cake was fab & yes i did get another piece thank you Jan.

Fozzie.

Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Resident DJ Steve Foster / Soulman Martin & John Barnsley

Guest DJ. Big Bouncy Al

Edited by S Foster
Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

:thumbsup: Just like to say what brilliant night i had down at kingsway great people and music thnx to carl and ian and my bro played crackin sets , :thumbsup::shades::lol::sweatingbullets: i danced my heart out , great to see all my e.m.s c friends always friendly welcome and thnx tommo my mentor for your tips always great to see ya mate i deffo be back down again really enjoyed it and happy birthday to the birthday peeps and thnx for the cake , it was nice cya all again soon either down at the route or back at kingsway or stoke

peace and love ktf....always :hatsoff2:

Edited by A WAY OF LIFE NS

thank you for yr kind comments hope to see ya @ the Route61 sometime

Fozzie

Resident DJ Steve Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Foster / Soulman Martin & John Barnsley

Guest DJ. Big Bouncy Al

Really enjoyed it last night at Kingsway hall,bloody hot mind you,but it adds to what was a good atmosphere,nice to see the guys from Route 61 in Sheffield and congratulate Fozzie for his spot,my kinda music that,thanks to Ian for the YUM YUMS brilliant,:thumbsup: well done to Carl for putting on a good night when Brid is on thumbup.gif KTF Gigs

I also thank you for yr kind comments.

Fozzie.

Resident DJ Steve Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Foster / Soulman Martin & John Barnsley

Guest DJ. Big Bouncy Al

Guest Old Soul

Only decided at 8.00oclock Sat night to visit Kingsway and support my mate Fozzie on one of his all too rare ventures out to other clubs to dj, and even though I had sore legs from my usual outing at the Route 61 the night before I¢Å¾¢m so glad I did travel down the M1 to Mansfield. What a great night of music. It may have been hot weather but music from the decks was even hotter with some tunes not heard for a long time. I had to depart early as I was committed to an early start on Sunday. But this is a place I shall visit again.....KTF

Source Advert